kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

So....uhm, I'm like 169 likes away from 10k. So....what can I do? :ph34r:

Well, the first step is mentioning how close you are like I did. Totally netted me like 100 likes. The 2nd step is keep posting and I'll like every post of yours until you reach it.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

Tele needs to join the Forum Games btw. Imagine Peter O Toole sniping a Corona Bottle and Antonio Banderas, while detonating explosives near James McAvoy and Godzilla. Tele join.

• Like 2

Well, the first step is mentioning how close you are like I did. Totally netted me like 100 likes. The 2nd step is keep posting and I'll like every post of yours until you reach it.

So just unabashedly putting yourself out there?
  • Like 2

Well, shit, I'm only 143 away from my next (insignificant) goal. So...get started, then.

• Like 2