Plain Old Tele

Weds #s: 5/28: DOFP 5.7, Godzilla 2.2, Blended 1.2 (Rth) | DeHaan, DeBanned [NO SPOILERS]

It's not... unless she worked out a deal.

Oh how long was it for? I know she was supposed to launch in January but said she couldn't because of the non-compete clause in her contract with Deadline. 

Happy I went to that awards thing. Got a scholarship I presumed I had failed at thanks to not qualifying for Nationals, and a bunch of other honors too. Speech doesn't feel like a waste of my time anymore :D

• Like 9

Happy I went to that awards thing. Got a scholarship I presumed I had failed at thanks to not qualifying for Nationals, and a bunch of other honors too. Speech doesn't feel like a waste of my time anymore :D

Congrats on getting the scholarship and the other honors.  :)

• Like 1

Cool. Oz had 2m midnights (Thursday), so that will be pretty strong.

Again, somewhat hard to extrapolate from just that one location. But based on Noah sales at the same time, I think 4-5M right now is on the cards.

Congratulations Blankments.

• Like 1