iceroll

Nikki vs. Buzzfeed (lol)

The endless Nikki Finke drama train keeps providing us with goods.

Some Buzzfeed writer made this article: http://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/no-one-really-wants-a-nikki-finke-comeback

No One Really Wants a Nikki Finke Comeback

Except Nikki Finke.

And of course Nikki gives us gold with her tweets:

Now this asshole reporter is writing up a story filled only with rumors. Because I'm not talking to media until June 2nd.

I wasn't tweeting about you, Kate Aurthur. You must have illusions of grandeur to think you're even on my radar.

• Like 2

LOVE this quote. :rofl:

Finke spurs craven executives to cave to her, and it makes people crazy. Ron Meyer, the vice chairman of NBC Universal, who is thought to be one of Finke’s closest sources, once told BuzzFeed Editor-in-Chief Ben Smith that she is “a terrorist.”

LOL Nikki was asked on Twitter what she thought about the Singer case. Her response was I don't talk about people's personal issues. I thought to myself, yeah she doesn't talk about it but I bet she uses that stuff for blackmail, lol.