Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

$500m is happening for ASM2 but not the $510m it would need to match or overtake CA2 WW

If Rth's  $315m O/S total for DOFP is correct then it also had a -64% drop O/S for a $64m w/e and $450m looks more likely than $500m 

asm2 will then be the only cbm to breach 500m os. funnily enough it will be the lowest of the 3 in china.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1

Cap still the 2014 DOM/OS champ at the end of May...on to June...

Posted Image

asm2 will then be the only cbm to breach 500m os. funnily enough it will be the lowest of the 3 in china.

So CA: TWS and X-M: DOFP benefited more in China? lol It's funny because some here say if not for China TASM ll would be doomed. Well...

• Like 2

Jolie's more consistient at regular box office hits, got more Oscars and banks more per role. Nope

Is this new math?  They both have one Oscar.  Since Bullock's is a Best Actress v Jolie's Best Supporting, I'd say that category goes to Bullock.

Today is Children's Day over here. Theaters are having tons of sellouts in the new animation Underdogs and X-Men seems to also be felling some sort of bump. 

I never hear you guys talking about that date. When is it celebrated in America?

I don't have kids, but I am pretty sure that in America, every day is kids day.  

• Like 3

Maleficent # overload.

So it did $100.6 O/S and w/o China and Japan.  Did it release everywhere else?

No. A few markets are still left.