Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Probably not. Maybe 800-850m.

I'd be happy with 700. I don't want expectations to be too high and then end up with a KFP2 situation. I certainly don't think it'll see the kind of increase that DM2 showed (and the original DM was bigger than HTTYD as well).

I'd be happy with 700. I don't want expectations to be too high and then end up with a KFP2 situation. I certainly don't think it'll see the kind of increase that DM2 showed (and the original DM was bigger than HTTYD as well).

The only reason I am predicting so high is because of total lack of competition. It has been a long time since the last major animation was released and it will be quite a while before the next one is.

The only reason I am predicting so high is because of total lack of competition. It has been a long time since the last major animation was released and it will be quite a while before the next one is.

True. It certainly has a chance at those numbers, given the lack of true competition.