Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

I love ROTPOTA, but I don't have a good feeling about the sequel. It doesn't look that inspiring to me.

Really? I personally thought all of the trailers were excellent. The film look smart and emotional just like the first one was, to be honest my only prblem with the first one was that the climax was rushed. 

That'd be an awful idea...

Transcendence had a good release date, but the main problem for EoT has been marketing and a lack of response from audiences to said marketing. That release date would not have helped matters. Had the JA move to February been decided in March, then they could have made a late change and pushed EoT to July, thus winning more time for marketing and using a prime release date in an otherwise horridly barren July.

• Like 1

Prognosis:

Not likely. Almost everything is 2015.

It sucks because I just bought a PS4 and everything I wanted got pushed to 2015. I have no games yet. inFamous and Watch Dogs are getting destroyed by critics. 

• Like 1

It sucks because I just bought a PS4 and everything I wanted got pushed to 2015. I have no games yet. inFamous and Watch Dogs are getting destroyed by critics. 

It's not that they're necessarily bad games, it's that critics are getting smarter. Second Son is probably the best game in the series but lowest reviewed because critics are adapting. Watch Dogs probably would have reviewed in it the high 80s a few years ago

The 7-10 scale was some shit, man. Now it's more like 6-10. Yay for small steps.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

Really? I personally thought all of the trailers were excellent. The film look smart and emotional just like the first one was, to be honest my only prblem with the first one was that the climax was rushed. 

Yep. I dunno, it's just a feeling I'm getting. I'll probably be wrong, but I'm just not getting a good vibe from this. 

Yep. I dunno, it's just a feeling I'm getting. I'll probably be wrong, but I'm just not getting a good vibe from this. 

I don't like Gary Oldman based off the trailers and that means the movie may be doing something wrong.

the next ape movie will be called age of the planet of the apes. I can tell you that right now.

No, it's gonna be Twilight of the Planet of the Apes. Then New Moon, Eclipse and finally The End of Days of the Planet of the Apes.

It's not that they're necessarily bad games, it's that critics are getting smarter. Second Son is probably the best game in the series but lowest reviewed because critics are adapting. Watch Dogs probably would have reviewed in it the high 80s a few years ago

The 7-10 scale was some shit, man. Now it's more like 6-10. Yay for small steps.

I do feel that. Until last year, every damn game seemed to receive a 9/10. Now it is different. Games like COD: Ghosts, BF4, inFamous, Watch Dogs, Gears of War prequel and God of War: Ascension got very weak reviews compared to their predecessors. 

• Like 1