Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

1.8M isn't bad, IMHO

Once again, we would need a previews chart to compare it with proper films. I don't think 300 sequel is a good comparission. It's a sequel, it's R-rated, and it didn't open in the Summer.

I know what they say about assuming but I'd assume that the audience for EOT overlaps pretty strongly with the NBA finals, and considering that both the previews and the game started at 9, that's alot more than I honestly expected. 

• Like 3

1.8M isn't bad, IMHOOnce again, we would need a previews chart to compare it with proper films. I don't think 300 sequel is a good comparission. It's a sequel, it's R-rated, and it didn't open in the Summer.

Here you go, someone at HSX has a comprehensive one: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AozvDcPvd7aLdG9zNDVJRjBZVTdqeEIzLVN1aDFJQXc&usp=sharing Edited by grim22
  • Like 3

It's not good really, but yeah, it's nowhere near the levels of badness some thought would happen.  So maybe that gives hope for the weekend for those that want this movie to do better than expected :)

Edited by 75live