Kalel009Shel

Discuss the magic..the wonder. and where were you during Jurassic Park

I was in my mother's womb... That sounds weird :blink:

Great movie though :) I think I first saw it when I was 7-8 and then couple more times in the next few years and I didn't see it again until a month ago for some reason. Loved every second of it.

It is Speilberg at his  one of his finest hours indeed Dark Elf.

• Like 1

I was about five years old when this came out. When it came out on home video I was at a friend's house and their older sibling showed it to us. We both freaked out at the opening scene raptor attack and ran out of the room.

• Like 1

Sadly I was only about 5 months old when Jurassic Park came out, but I remember watching it back in 1997 and being really scared, but eventually finished it, loved it, fucked up my VHS copies of it, etc. I have the two books (Jurassic Park & The Lost World), the soundtrack on my computer/Ipod, all of them on VHS (JP & TLW are the 2-VHS editions that were released back in 1999/2000 that contained a whole bunch of behind the scenes extras, outtakes, etc.) and the JP3 simple silver-cover VHS, as well as the entire trilogy on DVD with even more bonus behind the scenes footage, trailers, deleted scenes, commentary and all that good stuff for all three films.

I LIVE AND DIE FOR JURASSIC PARK. I LOVE THAT FILM. It is legendary for a reason.

• Like 3

May, 1993. The new trailer for Jurassic Park has just come out. Me and a friend are dying to see it, but of course we couldn't go download it. So we guessed that it might be playing in front of a new Universal movie so we decided to go see that, just to catch the trailer.The trailer wasn't before that movie. But the movie turned out to be DRAGON: THE BRUCE LEE STORY, so at least we had a ton of fun.

How did you know the new trailer came out? 

• Like 1

I was 12 when Jurassic Park came out. Saw it in a very packed theater opening weekend, instantly thought it was my favorite movie ever, and became obsessed. Ended up seeing it five times in theaters during its original run (which is the most number of times I have seen a movie in theaters).

• Like 3

The beginning of modern CGI.  This movie really does stand the test of time.  I really wanted to see the movie when it was out but didn't get a chance to.

JP was an Event Film.  My generation's Jaws.  So many great memories..the special effects, soundtrack, the T-Rex eye that dilated when the flashlight shone on it.....amazing time for cinema!

Edited by lilmac