Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

People are getting more and more creative with their like whoring :P, we've had pics of kids, shirtless pics, phone conversations, gift photos, music lyrics, actual music videos... I wonder if someone will actually make a feature length film Nikki for likes.

AKA a full version of this:

http://youtu.be/bYFOwqqJ5N4

Don't tempt me.

• Like 1

What if Transformers 4 is, you know, really good and gets over 85% on RT? I mean, stranger things have happened. Of course, based on the TF franchise, the odds aren't great, especially since the writing, directing and producing team have not changed at all from the previous movies.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 4

What if Transformers 4 is, you know, really good and gets over 85% on RT? I mean, stranger things have happened. Of course, based on the TF franchise, the odds aren't great, especially since the writing, directing and producing team have not changed at all from the previou movies.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • Like 1

Terrible numbers for dragon all things considering - many many things contribute I am sure but it's totally a disappointment and will have financial repercussions on DWA stock on Monday. My question is - what did Fox know that we didn't? They tried tempering expectations with their low 40s prediction.

Don't all studios do that in case their movie under preforms so it won't look so disappointing? It just so happens the final Dragon numbers are going to be pretty close to that... :huh:

• Like 1

Was the ad a naked woman? :unsure:

I got an nba ad yesterday asking why I was watching a corny YouTube video instead of the nba finals, it was a science video so I deliberately did not watch the nba finals.
  • Like 2

What if Transformers 4 is, you know, really good and gets over 85% on RT? I mean, stranger things have happened. Of course, based on the TF franchise, the odds aren't great, especially since the writing, directing and producing team have not changed at all from the previous movies.

Zero chance of that happening with Bay still in charge... :P

• Like 1

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Zero chance of that happening with Bay still in charge...  :P

I know, you need something to change for reviews to improve. Either a writer, a producer who can impose his vision better or a director. TF4 seems to be a reboot in name only. LaBeouf's "No no no no" is replaced by Peltz's "Daaaaaddddddddd".

The Fast series did that. They stopped trying to string together coherent storylines and instead went balls to the wall. The audience got "in" on the joke. That is the only way to explain how the audience reception changed between Fast 4 and Fast Five.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 4

What if Transformers 4 is, you know, really good and gets over 85% on RT? I mean, stranger things have happened. Of course, based on the TF franchise, the odds aren't great, especially since the writing, directing and producing team have not changed at all from the previou movies.

even if it's an amazing blockbuster it won't get over 70%. there's literally no chance it would get 85%+. that's just the nature of the relationship critics have with Bay.

• Like 2

I got an nba ad yesterday asking why I was watching a corny YouTube video instead of the nba finals, it was a science video so I deliberately did not watch the nba finals.

lol the NBA needs to just let it go

even if it's an amazing blockbuster it won't get over 70%. there's literally no chance it would get 85%+. that's just the nature of the relationship critics have with Bay.

I agree actually. "Pain and Gain" is a much much better movie than the reviews suggest. The exact same movie directed by anyone else would have been in the 80s on RT.

• Like 9

I also wonder how much merit one or two performance should have on a critical rating. Literally the only things everyone praises about Maleficent are Jolie and Fanning but they don't save the film.

No one cares about Sunday's game except Spurs fans. LeBron will never be the next Jordan. Blah Blah BLah.