stripe

Monday Numbers: 22J 6.9,HTTYD2 5.1,Malef 2.2

Gonna read through the thread but first a couple random comments:

1. Didn't make it to the drive-in tonight. HOWEVER, I'm going tomorrow night, plus a matinee rewatch of 22 Jump Street. So I'll be seeing three movies in one day tomorrow.

2. I started watching Firefly and it's SO GOOD. Just finished episode 5 and it's uber enjoyable.

Love firefly, shame it was cancelled

Wait, wait...you have a...Drive-in?

There are still quite a few around , although with digital projection it has cause a number to close because they can't afford the switch

• Like 1

I cant get the TF4 trailer in the theater to save my life. Biggest movie of the summer, but no, Jersey Boys, Lucy, Expendables 3, and guardians is more important (looks cool but Ive seen it enough).Cap 2: Big movie but no.TASM2: NahGodzilla: NopeNeighbors: PleaseXMen: Big movie and a month away, but nopeEOT: Yes yes! NOMaybe if I go see Moms Night Out Ill finally get it. No Interstellae either, but why want that when you can get The Giver?

They should just put Interstellar in front of every movie. I wouldn't complain ever.

I seem to rarely get the good trailers. I have seen the Jersey Boys trailer at least 10 times before different movies. I remember I had got the Frankenweenie trailer so many times before movies that the trailer actively turned me off from ever watching that movie.

Trailers from upcoming movies (through mid-August) which I haven't seen before any movie I have seen this summer:

- Transformers 4

- Earth To Echo

- Planes

- Lucy

- GOTG

- TMNT (will almost definitely be seeing the new trailer for this before Transformers 4 though)

- Expendables 3

- As Above, So Below

Just for the hell of it, I'll list mine

Think Like a Man Too

Deliver Us From Evil

And So It Goes

The Fluffy Movie

The Purge: Anarchy

Step Up All In

As Above, So Below

Thanks to you I am nearing a 50% post/like ratio.  Wow!  hahaha.  

viva Blankments!

One of these days, the like quota will be removed and I will ascend to a higher plane of existence.

At least that's my hope :P

• Like 2

Love firefly, shame it was cancelled

There are still quite a few around , although with digital projection it has cause a number to close because they can't afford the switch

Yeah, it's interesting how my local one got digital projection. There was a huge storm that decimated the screen a few years back, but the insurance settlement allowed them to both build a new screen and afford digital projection :D

And yeah, I'm not even halfway through it, but I already can tell that fifteen episodes is not enough. :(

Now i really think you need to discuss Tue #'s

looking like

22J 7.2,HTTYD2 5.9,Malef 2.9

Is it just me, or is that a really good number for 22?  It had the second best drop in the top 10 and it still managed a little increase on Tuesday?   I was expecting a tiny drop.

Posted Image

Big Hero 6, Interstellar and Hobbit 3 too... I'd say the top 4 DOM this year will be released in November/December. I'd also say they're the 4 that can cross $300 million. Transformers 4 has an outside shot but $270-290 million seems more likely.