stripe

Monday Numbers: 22J 6.9,HTTYD2 5.1,Malef 2.2

Gonna read through the thread but first a couple random comments:

1. Didn't make it to the drive-in tonight. HOWEVER, I'm going tomorrow night, plus a matinee rewatch of 22 Jump Street. So I'll be seeing three movies in one day tomorrow.

2. I started watching Firefly and it's SO GOOD. Just finished episode 5 and it's uber enjoyable.

• Like 2

Also Dragon will have actual competition this year at the Oscars with LEGO. I can see it going both ways. Who shall be the Best Animated Feature winner? :ph34r:

Without seeing Dragon, I still kinda hope LEGO. Lord Miller deserves recognition for the insane roll they've been on

• Like 1

I saw DoFP today. I've never been a fan of X-Men until now. Such a great film, and surprisingly emotional, as well. I can't get over how great it is.A lot more heart than I ever expected.

Best movie of the summer so far.

• Like 3

Gonna read through the thread but first a couple random comments:

1. Didn't make it to the drive-in tonight. HOWEVER, I'm going tomorrow night, plus a matinee rewatch of 22 Jump Street. So I'll be seeing three movies in one day tomorrow.

2. I started watching Firefly and it's SO GOOD. Just finished episode 5 and it's uber enjoyable.

1. What shall you be watching, bb?

2. Cutie. My love.  :wub:

I loved DOFP but CAWS felt fresher.

Honestly, for me, DOFP felt fresher. It was nice to have a comic book movie more about characters than action for once (although TWS was about characters, it wasn't to the same extent as DOFP)

Ranking time.

Winter's Tale > Lego Movie > The others.

I'm still wondering if it's possible to love someone so much, they simply cannot die.

EDIT: LOL, what a great 11,000th post.

Edited by Blankments

I'm going to point out 22JS' great number because nobody else is. Should reach 80m after seven days. Not bad for a 50m film.Zilla's going to get so close to 200 without actually getting there.When Dragon does like 6.5 today the boards will freak out and when it does 5 on Wednesday they'll call doom again. It's obviously disappointing at the BO but we have to have two weekends of reference to tell where it'll land.

SHOULD BE 1000M

1000 MILLION JUMP STREET - JUNE 2017