BK007

Wed #s (RTH) 22JS 5.7 HTTYD2 4.8 Mal 2.4

Dame losing less than 5% of her screens. 

Posted Image

Doesn't really have direct competition. HTTYD 2 and FIOS are close I guess, but nothing is geared toward the high school / college girl demo.

• Like 1

I'm going to do a double feature. Today'll be a fun day.

This is really random to reply to but I still want to say something random about a double feature:

I'm really really really tempted to do a Lord Miller double feature next week, as my local theater has a thing where on weekdays they have $1 showings of children's movies at 10AM. LEGO and 22 Jump Street back to back sounds amazing, but also kinda awkward to be the only person over 9-years-old in the LEGO showing :lol:

This is really random to reply to but I still want to say something random about a double feature:I'm really really really tempted to do a Lord Miller double feature next week, as my local theater has a thing where on weekdays they have $1 showings of children's movies at 10AM. LEGO and 22 Jump Street back to back sounds amazing, but also kinda awkward to be the only person over 9-years-old in the LEGO showing :lol:

You do realize that Lego appealed to a ton of people over 9, right?
  • Like 1

The character was barely in the marketing, people didn't line up to the see film on opening weekend for Diaval. They saw it because it was based off a classic animated film they saw as a child, the fantasy setting or Jolie.

Maybe after they grew to like the character, but that's not the real reason for Maleficent's success.

That's not true

I went to see it for SHARLTO COPLEY and I was not disappointed

(I was disappointed by Peter Capaldi being completely cut out though <_< )

• Like 1

You do realize that Lego appealed to a ton of people over 9, right?

Of course. LEGO is my favorite movie of the year. However, I know a 10AM showing on a weekday at something called "KID SUMMER MOVIE CLUB" is not include many people over the age of 12, and those who are there over that age are gonna be parents, not movie aficionados.

Of course. LEGO is my favorite movie of the year. However, I know a 10AM showing on a weekday at something called "KID SUMMER MOVIE CLUB" is not include many people over the age of 12, and those who are there over that age are gonna be parents, not movie aficionados.

Okay, you got me there.

• Like 1

That's not true

I went to see it for SHARLTO COPLEY and I was not disappointed

(I was disappointed by Peter Capaldi being completely cut out though <_< )

Such wasted, cut-out talent.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

You don't even need the app. Go whenever you want, the movie will make as much sense as if you never left.

But.. what if I miss the Transformers dancing? That is precious character development that may never be replicated in the rest of the movie.

• Like 2