BK007

Wed #s (RTH) 22JS 5.7 HTTYD2 4.8 Mal 2.4

I think Godzilla will get to $200M, it's drops have been good lately and Fathers Day was a nice boost.

It'll definitely be a crawl to $200m, but yeah I think it'll get there eventually.

• Like 1

Diaval is second best character (and performance) in the movie right after Ang, people love him and his dragon! ^_^

The character was barely in the marketing, people didn't line up to the see film on opening weekend for Diaval. They saw it because it was based off a classic animated film they saw as a child, the fantasy setting or Jolie.

Maybe after they grew to like the character, but that's not the real reason for Maleficent's success.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

The character was barely in the marketing, people didn't line up to the see film on opening weekend for Diaval. They saw it because it was based off a classic animated film they saw as a child, the fantasy setting or Jolie.

I know lol, not saying he was a draw but after watching the movie most (and kids especially) will probably love Diaval, he's great

• Like 1

Dragon doing less in 6 days (with mid-June midweek #s) than Maleficent did in 3 days. 

Posted Image

I hope Dragon has a big final gross though. Loved the first one and looking forward to this new one. 

And Dragon is like 1000 times better!

• Like 2

166 minutes is the new runtime of TF4. My body is ready.

90+% RT, 6+ Oscar noms assured.

Nicola Peltz wins Best Supporting Actress. Her Oscar ceremony clip of "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!" sends the audience into tears as they remember their yearning for parental love and support.

• Like 10