#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Pokemon is the biggest thing of my childhood, with Digimon being in 2nd with Beyblade and YuGiOh being the other 2 I most remember. The rest were just cool animations that I completely forgot or remember the names, but not much more. I was never really into Dragon Ball.

That's more my topic. If we're going to shift the discussion to either Dragon Ball or One Piece, I'm in. 

• Like 1

Pokemon is the biggest thing of my childhood, with Digimon being in 2nd with Beyblade and YuGiOh being the other 2 I most remember. The rest were just cool animations that I completely forgot or remember the names, but not much more. I was never really into Dragon Ball.

"the fate of the world rests... on a spinny top competition!"

fucking beyblade. :lol:

• Like 2

"the fate of the world rests... on a spinny top competition!"

fucking beyblade. :lol:

I have like 10 of those things. From season 1 to 3. :lol:

When they changed the characters I stopped caring. 

• Like 1

Digimon was actually a real good show. It was very emotional and it dealt with bigger problems than Pokemon, like the near end of the world, not in a movie too.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 5

I love Pokemon with all my heart but the first season of Digimon is the absolute best.

The 2nd season with Ken's storyline was pretty good too. It is also cool they made a connection with the first season. 

• Like 1

The 2nd season with Ken's storyline was pretty good too. It is also cool they made a connection with the first season. 

I hated Davis which ruined my enjoyment of that series. I got a lot out of Tamers though.

• Like 1

I hated Davis which ruined my enjoyment of that series. I got a lot out of Tamers though.

Yeah, he was a weak lead character especially when compared to Tai in the first season. Digimon 3 was awesome. Some very cool moments in it. 

My favorite thing on 2 was the returns of TK and Kari and the Digimon Emperor/Ken stuff. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Digimon got dark. I mind the episode when Myotismon sent Pumpkinmon and Gatsumon to do evil things and they decided to have fun instead. At the end of the episode he kills them in the middle of a street.

Everything Puppetmon related was pretty dark too. But now that I remember that scene...  :unsure:

• Like 1