#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Aerodactyl, Kabutops and Omastar were so badass. I remember an entire episode being dedicated to them (where Charmeleon also evolves into Charizard) being one of my favorites. 

• Like 2

The box office run of the first Pokemon movie is so hilarious in retrospect, especially since it was before the frontloading really became a "thing". It went from seeming like an easy lock for $100M after opening weekend to not even making $90M in total.

• Like 1

Oh shit. Look what I just found though. I knew this was buried in my house somewhere.

Posted Image

I remember having one of Charizard! 

I also remember having one of Digimon's Patamon. 

• Like 2

Oh shit. Look what I just found though. I knew this was buried in my house somewhere.

Posted Image

like I said, gengar's my favorite :lol:

I found all my pokemon cards after years of nothing! It was a glorious feeling to see them all again!

• Like 3

I played Pokemon up until Black / White - Problem is, is that I can't afford to get a 3DS right now, though I really want one.

However I'm basically familiar with every single Pokemon out there.

I remember I had a Pikachu plush when I was younger. Use to hold it around me all the time.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 4

Pokemon is the biggest thing of my childhood, with Digimon being in 2nd with Beyblade and YuGiOh being the other 2 I most remember. The rest were just cool animations that I completely forgot or remember the names, but not much more. I was never really into Dragon Ball.

• Like 4

I was crap at pokemon. I was always that guy who'd train the pokemon he started off with as highly as possible but ignore the others. Like, even in the tougher gyms, if that dude got knocked out I'd be left with a lvl 2. weedle or something stepping up to bat.

Same thing with me. I remember the first time I played Red, I basically neglected everyone but my Charizard, but I still beat the entire Elite Four and your rival with just my Charizard, because it was at that high of a level.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

On 6/21/2014 at 6:03 PM, CJohn said:

Pokemon is the biggest thing of my childhood, with Digimon being in 2nd with Beyblade and YuGiOh being the other 2 I most remember. The rest were just cool animations that I completely forgot or remember the names, but not much more. I was never really into Dragon Ball.

I was into Digimon, Yugioh and DBZ a lot, I even had the cards based off them.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

I still have my YuGiOh cards in a big green box. Plus another card that my mom (for some reason) was will to spend an insane amount of money just to keep it in a little plastic case. It remains their to this day.

• Like 1