Blackout

Monday Actuals: 22JS 3.64, Dragon 3.12, TLAM2 2.48, Malef 1.75, JB 1.47, FIOS 1.43, EoT 1.2, DOFP 0.792

I think WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S is one of the greatest films ever made.

I have two cousins. One loves this movie and laughs, laughs, laughs every time she watches it. The other hates it. Says it's the dumbest movie she's ever seen. I always thought that was hilarious. They used to argue about it constantly.

• Like 2

someone hasn't seen Predator-

Same

someone hasn't seen Lethal Weapon-

*high-five*

and then this-

Both so good. Such an awesome time for that brand of actioner. Lethal Weapon, Lethal Weapon 2, Die Hard, Die Harder, RoboCop, Total Recall, Cobra, First Blood, Action Jackson, Predator, Commando, Out For Justice, etc... Truly an era unto itself. And, admittedly, I adore Last Action Hero for celebrating and parodying it.

I haven't seen any of these movies

Good grief! Stop posting here and start watching these movies!

• Like 3

Good grief! Stop posting here and start watching these movies!

Blankments: I'm gonna live to see you eat that post, but I hope you leave enough room for my likes because I'm going to ram them into your account and break your god-damn profile!

• Like 4

I haven't seen any of these movies

This is actually scary. It's like when I see kids complaining that ROTPOA doesn't match up with the Mark Wahlberg version. Stop watching Spongebob and come meet everyone in the real world. I'm only in my early 20's and this is already starting to make me feel old.

Edited by Caesar
  • Like 2

I know some of you love to post here, and that's great and all, but trust me:

watching movies is actually better than posting in a forum about movies!

Seriously. Go watch a movie tonight.

Speaking of which, I'm out of here. I'm off to the theater for a double feature of 22 Jump Street and X-Men Days Of Future Past.

• Like 1