Blackout

Monday Actuals: 22JS 3.64, Dragon 3.12, TLAM2 2.48, Malef 1.75, JB 1.47, FIOS 1.43, EoT 1.2, DOFP 0.792

Well it just comes off a touch bitter. I could be wrong. Just an observation.

I did start off my statement with "The Fault with our Stars is obviously doing great" so it didn't come off that way. I am not bitter on any box office related subject, just here to share opinions and participate in healthy debate.

• Like 1

I did start off my statement with "The Fault with our Stars is obviously doing great" so it didn't come off that way. I am not bitter on any box office related subject, just here to share opinions and participate in healthy debate.

Okay. But what is there to debate about? You're not talking about numbers or success. You're talking about people's reaction to the numbers. So yeah it sounds bitter to me. But whatever. It's cool.

• Like 1

Are you ready for Dame's UNBROKEN? The book is amazing. 

LOVE the book. Was a fan even before it was announced Jolie was directing, so I'm ecstatic at the way it's all come together. I have Unbroken > Saving Private Ryan club because I truly believe this will be a critical, audience, and financial smash. This year's Blind Side with better reviews.

• Like 3

LOVE the book. Was a fan even before it was announced Jolie was directing, so I'm ecstatic at the way it's all come together. I have Unbroken > Saving Private Ryan club because I truly believe this will be a critical, audience, and financial smash. This year's Blind Side with better reviews.

Oh boy. :lol:

• Like 1

The Vow was considered by many to be a surprise success, but there were many elements that made a big hit not hard to see coming (being the only legitimate date movie in a marketplace that was starved for one around Valentine's Day, having stars who have both enjoyed previous success in the genre). That whole weekend (February 10-12, 2012) was a crazy big frame altogether though.

I would argue that Fault being a hit was easy to see coming as well. Both films did great though and you have made really good points.

• Like 1

Okay. But what is there to debate about? You're not talking about numbers or success. You're talking about people's reaction to the numbers. So yeah it sounds bitter to me. But whatever. It's cool.

I was just bringing up a point I found interesting, nothing more. I respect your passion. Have a good one.

• Like 2

Posted Image

• Like 1

It's a reach I know but don't be shocked if it pushes for 200m. It's got all the ingredients for a big breakout. Americans especially Southerners and faith audience will EAT. THIS. SHIT. UP.

No recognizable actors. 

• Like 1