La Binoche

Tues #s (Rth): 22j 4.4,HTTYD2 4.3,TLAM2 2.5,Malef 2.3,JB 2

Just revealing his true colors. Hint: 

Posted Image

I just read that whole QAM thread. Now I have tears. The struggle is real for some of you guys. But there weren't many surprises. :)  Just Empire.

• Like 4

Ah that's so cool of you to visit your sister when she needs you.  That's love.  Education is good so keep up the good work.

LOL it dawned on me that you loved you some Naya and had everybody saying "Naya" and nobody knew what it meant.

:)

I know. I'm an amazing person, right? I love my sister so much though. She's been there for me when I needed her most, and that's why I'd do anything to be there for her. She's had a tough year, so I knew she needed me.

And lmfao, yes. Shh, that was a thing, but let it gooo.

That was in the past. I don't like going back to the past. Regrets are a waste of time. It's the past crippling you away in the future.

• Like 3

I assume Chris Evans must also have a somewhat effect in your coming out conclusion? :lol:

LMAO.

Empire can't be a straight male and think Chris Evans is hot?

Sure. Why not?

• Like 1

That's one more to the list. Today is a wonderfully gay day.

Yep, I was very excited when Spatula said he "woukd not be opposed to posting hot guy pics" when he was introduced as our second numbers God. I immediately thought Rth and spatula fiction...
  • Like 3

He's alright.

Oh come on, he's come a long way, I used to think he was a stuck up, now I look forward to movies with him.

He's certainly doing interesting projects.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

Oh come on, he's come a long way, I used to think he was a stuck up, now I look forward to movies with him. He's certainly doing interesting projects.

Don't worry about Jack. He has different taste than us humans.
  • Like 4

Oh come on, he's come a long way, I used to think he was a stuck up, now I look forward to movies with him.

He's certainly doing interesting projects.

Posted Image

Who am I kidding, the guy is pretty much the perfect male. 

• Like 2