La Binoche

Tues #s (Rth): 22j 4.4,HTTYD2 4.3,TLAM2 2.5,Malef 2.3,JB 2

LOL I heard about what he said. It's weird how stuff just takes off and gets a life of its own.

Celebrities need to learn to keep their mouths shut these days, when ANYTHING they say can blow up in minutes. 

• Like 2

So in other news, did Gary Oldman just kill his career?  I hope not.

I read his whole interview. He was making a point about things being taken out of context and blown out of proportion. Not surprisingly, his comments were taken out of context and blown out of proportion. The whole interview is worth reading

http://www.playboy.com/playground/view/gary-oldman-playboy-interview

• Like 1

So.

Titanic is pretty great. Kinda sad I let preconceptions get in the way of going to see it in the theater when it first ran.

That is very sad. What kind of preconceptions did you have? Was it the love story that turned you off?

So true.

It's especially disturbing when you see older stars, with experience in the business and dealing with the media, imploding like this.

If I were a publicist for an up-and-coming star, I'd fucking tape their mouth shut and make sure they say nothing unless they double-check with me first.

• Like 1