LOOSER

introduce

DAMN STRAIGHT

you

I'm glad :)

to the

*pounds it*

multiquote feature

I can try. Doubt it though since they're all R-rated and me mum's home all day with me

on

I'll watch them before the month trial is gone :)

this

Not enough Pokemon

forum.

• Like 4

But the movie doesn't take the bullshit seriously. That's the ironic thing. Fincher and Palahniuk know full well it's adolescent fantasy (wrapped up in very real frustration and ennui).

Yeah, no. That's pretty obvious and not what I meant.
  • Like 1

Ok, blank is pretty close to the ignore list for me now too, after five pages of completely empty non-posts that are "I'm replying even though I don't really have anything to say". Goddamn, learn how to use the multiquote button and stop cluttering the # threads with that stuff.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 2

Hey y'allPosting from mobile so I apologize if some of this makes no sense. Yeahhhh... I don't use multi quote for a few reasons. One is, yes, it's an easy way to pad post count in a kinda whorey wway. But the bigger reason is that typically I'll have about ten tabs on these boards open at once and obviously multi quote is for the whole board and not just a threaf.That said, I'm gonna try to start multi quoting one page at a time. I realize the current habits can be annoying, and if I keep it up any longer, I'll probably lose some people I respect a lot here as they'll ignore meDo yeah, I'm gonna start multi quoting next time he opportunity arisesNow I'm going to sleep. Night y'all

• Like 1