La Binoche

Tues #s (Rth): 22j 4.4,HTTYD2 4.3,TLAM2 2.5,Malef 2.3,JB 2

I think with all the negative talk about the summer box office we actually forget which is to me one of the biggest surprises of the year so far in Grand Budapest Hotel. Nearly 60M domestic and 150M+ worldwide for a Wes Anderson movie is astonishing IMO.

• Like 1

So CJohn, say, you think Portugal has a good chance to advance to knockout round? :ph34r:

It is 100% locked to happen and you all haters must start to get ready and accept it. 

I think with all the negative talk about the summer box office we actually forget which is to me one of the biggest surprises of the year so far in Grand Budapest Hotel. Nearly 60M domestic and 150M+ worldwide for a Wes Anderson movie is astonishing IMO.

Yeah I notice that everytime I look at the full chart. That movie has done very well.

• Like 1

It is 100% locked to happen and you all haters must start to get ready and accept it.

Ronaldo will score like 10 goals and save the day, am I right?

It's his most mainstream movie yet plus a heck of a lot of fun so I'm not surprised. 

It's his most mainstream movie yet plus a heck of a lot of fun so I'm not surprised. 

I still haven't seen it yet. I will eventually. I saw the making of it and it looked totally bizarre and a lot of fun.