La Binoche

Tues #s (Rth): 22j 4.4,HTTYD2 4.3,TLAM2 2.5,Malef 2.3,JB 2

Yeah, you keep making comments to points I wasn't making.

Someone else decided to say IM3 hate was tired, I wasn't hating, I was stating my opinion, same as you, but what I'm not allowed to do it without an obligatory qualification from you?

• Like 1

Yeah, you keep making comments to points I wasn't making.

Someone else decided to say IM3 hate was tired, I wasn't hating, I was stating my opinion, same as you, but what I'm not allowed to do it without an obligatory qualification from you?

LOL are you kidding me? It's not that serious.

• Like 1

There must be a serious embargo on Transformers reviews to only have 8 of them on RT so far.  Normally, by late Wednesday there will be about 25 there.  The reviews must be pretty bad to keep holding more of them back until Friday.  I am going to guess that the final RT score will be 33%.

• Like 2

Possibly. What big movies are left outside of Mockingjay.

Not many, but here are some outside contenders:Apes, Guardians, Big Hero 6, Interstellar, Exodus, and Hobbit 3. Not saying they will all cross 90 mil (though hopefully Hobbit will), the rest I see over 60 to 80 mil.
  • Like 2

There must be a serious embargo on Transformers reviews to only have 8 of them on RT so far.  Normally, by late Wednesday there will be about 25 there.  The reviews must be pretty bad to keep holding more of them back until Friday.  I am going to guess that the final RT score will be 33%.

Or maybe they only had one screening. That doesn't necessarily make it an embargo.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1