La Binoche

Tues #s (Rth): 22j 4.4,HTTYD2 4.3,TLAM2 2.5,Malef 2.3,JB 2

I think with all the negative talk about the summer box office we actually forget which is to me one of the biggest surprises of the year so far in Grand Budapest Hotel. Nearly 60M domestic and 150M+ worldwide for a Wes Anderson movie is astonishing IMO.

True, but since it opened in the Spring, we don't give a shit about it. It's more fun discussing the epic failure of this summer - as well as the few true success stories of this season (Maleficent, DOFP and...yeah).

• Like 2

OK This WC talk is taking over the thread. Isn't there another place for it? CJohn?

Technically, since we are not discussing results of current matches, I think it is allowed in here. No spoilers of course. The official thread is for ongoing match discussions to keep spoilers away.

Edited by grim22

Ronaldo will score like 10 goals and save the day, am I right?

It is happening. You just wait and see. Portugal will win 3-0 against Ghana while Germany defeats the USA 2-0. 

• Like 1

True, but since it opened in the Spring, we don't give a shit about it. It's more fun discussing the epic failure of this summer - as well as the few true success stories of this season (Maleficent, DOFP and...yeah).

What "epic failures" have we had so far? Dragon 2? I'd hardly call that an "epic failure". 

USA! USA! USA!Sorry, my patriotic blood been boiling since WC begins :P

You guys are gonna get eliminated unless the coaches of both Germany and USA make a gentleman's agreement for their teams to play for a draw. 

I miss Shawn2 soon?

I miss him too. It's weird because he would go a long time without posting but I knew he was always around. Now that he's gone for good I feel the void.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 2