La Binoche

Tues #s (Rth): 22j 4.4,HTTYD2 4.3,TLAM2 2.5,Malef 2.3,JB 2

The best thing about TWS, IMO, or at least one of the best things was actually giving Widow a fucking personality. Even better than ScarJo played it beautifully. Though I think her great chemistry with Evans helped a lot. 

• Like 2

He's pretty bland (no offense Empire!). I mean ScarJo kinda stole CA2 from under him. 

The hell she did.

I agree that ScarJo was the best part of TWS but Evans did great too.

I think both Evans and Scarlett were great in TWS and I can see an argument for who was better going either way. But Her is the movie where she completely ran way with it. Joaquin was good and all, but she kind of left him in the dust.

• Like 1

The best thing about TWS, IMO, or at least one of the best things was actually giving Widow a fucking personality. Even better than ScarJo played it beautifully. Though I think her great chemistry with Evans helped a lot. 

The improvement from IM2 is unbelievable. I could give or take her in that movie but between TA and especially TWS I really can't wait to see more of her. 

• Like 2

The improvement from IM2 is unbelievable. I could give or take her in that movie but between TA and especially TWS I really can't wait to see more of her. 

IM2-horrible Avengers-tolerable TWS- wonderful

The Russos were the best part of CA2. Evans made the most out of a pretty bland character.

I can agree with this. But after TWS I will never think of the character as bland.

• Like 1