La Binoche

Tues #s (Rth): 22j 4.4,HTTYD2 4.3,TLAM2 2.5,Malef 2.3,JB 2

I'm pissed right now.

My friend cancelled on me for tomorrow so no double feature

And I was gonna watch Gravity on Blu-Ray tonight with the fam, but then of course... AMERICA'S GOT TALENT

<_<

• Like 2

I have my opinion to hold onto

We'll hold on together. That shit is horrid. If it had a 10x multiplier and brought down Avatar, it would still be horrid, but it would also officially be deemed a crime against humanity.

• Like 1

Who is watching Big Brother?  I know I can't be the only one addicted to that!

Oh, I heard they have the gay brother of some semi-famous person, along with a racist, homophobic asshole. OMG! Who would have seen that coming. I do hope no personality clashes come up, resulting in controversial statements.  :mellow:

• Like 1

Maleficent got a lot of people pressed in this forum. LOL

Because it's shit. I can't believe it has so many fanboys/fangirls, and yet, Oz didn't get that despite being the only decent one of these "classic story" reimaginings

Oh, I heard they have the gay brother of some semi-famous person, along with a racist, homophobic asshole. OMG! Who would have seen that coming. I do hope no personality clashes come up, resulting in controversial statements.  :mellow:

Last season was not the way it normally goes!