La Binoche

Tues #s (Rth): 22j 4.4,HTTYD2 4.3,TLAM2 2.5,Malef 2.3,JB 2

Ooh, I need to get around to seeing Jersey

saw it last night, I had actually read so little about film version, that i didn't even realise John Lloyd Young from the Original Broadway cast was playing  Valli,  few minutes in I was like I'm sure thats the guy from Broadway show lol

• Like 2

I saw JB today.  It was good but far from great.  I am familiar with every song they sang in the movie as my parents like the Four Seasons, but I had no idea they had that many hits.  They were a talented group and as much as Valli's voice is what they are known for, the writing of the songs is top notch.

• Like 4

I'm going to go off topic here a bit and just say that there were some really good increases yesterday.  Blended up almost 50%?  WTF.

• Like 4

I'm going to go off topic here a bit and just say that there were some really good increases yesterday.  Blended up almost 50%?  WTF.

Yep, the numbers yesterday were great all-around.

Let's see the drops for Wed...

• Like 2

Fargo

Breaking Bad (about to finish season two)

Hello Ladies

Review

Not bad...

What about The Wire, The Sopranos, GOT? HBO's greatest hits.

And what about Dexter? Ever watched that? If not...see the first 4 seasons. Then stop. For God's sake, stop! 

• Like 2

Not bad...

And what about Dexter? Ever watched that? If not...see the first 4 seasons. Then stop. For God's sake, stop! 

Right now I'm not watching things that are over three seasons. Maybe later. 

Edited by Jack Nevada hates movies

Not bad...

I wish someone from the future told me that back in its days.