CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Kal is such a gentleman, always addressing everyone by their name. 

Thank you, nickname or real name.. I think its more personal or shows kinship when

you include your friends and familys handles in forums online. :) Heh. JAck YOu rooting for this oneguy  or  wanting it to

flop domestically lol. I see Optimus Prime and Bay got some haters domestic wise.Seeing as Transformers 4 should easily make 750-900+M OS.... Bay is still going to win win win

Wait, you seriously don't have reserved seating everywhere? I thought this was AMERICA!

There's like 2-3 screenings literally in NYC. It's always been first come first serve.

Already bought the tickets. Trust me. Already regretting it. I didn't know the run time was almost 3 hours. The Lincoln Square theater has reserved seating now btw.

In all auditoriums?  Wow, I guess I haven't been there in a few months. 

Couple = 2...

MoS = 44MoS - Couple =

42M?

:unsure:  :lol:

LoL, got to be put in context matiness perform at different levels different films, for example if AOE performs like MOS matinees then it isn't even doing anywhere near the current estimates out there for OD. A movie could be a couple million different at say 2pm, 5pm, 6pm etc but at the end of the day there could be huge difference

• Like 9

There's like 2-3 screenings literally in NYC. It's always been first come first serve.

Exactly - land of opportunity. Show up early and grab the best one. Ugh!

If they try first come first serve in Indian multiplexes, or even single screens, they risk a riot.

LoL, got to be put in context matiness perform at different levels different films, for example if AOE performs like MOS matinees then it isn't even doing anywhere near the current estimates out there for OD. A movie could be a couple million different at say 2pm, 5pm, 6pm etc but at the end of the day there could be huge difference

Any projections Rth?

I have a feeling it will show up in force as it always does.  No offense to my west coasters but films like this have a history of doing really well there.  

Just remember the James Cameron haters when Avatar opened to 79 or 80M Lol. (They laughed

abit too soon , as the Juggernaut 2009 went on to make 760M Domestic!!) :)

Just  saying lol. Dont worry Spatula Transformer fellow warrior. We havent adjourned yet on that 100+M OW.

Going to laugh if estimates are way off for Friday.. As people could just be coming in, and not buying

presales so much

Thank you, nickname or real name.. I think its more personal or shows kinship when

you include your friends and familys handles in forums online. :) Heh. JAck YOu rooting for this oneguy  or  wanting it to

flop domestically lol. I see Optimus Prime and Bay got some haters domestic wise.Seeing as Transformers 4 should easily make 750-900+M OS.... Bay is still going to win win win

Kal this one's doing great bud. Should open to 95-140+M domestic and with China 80-180+M opening. Wow

• Like 5