CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Well I guess I have to get ready to go out with friends and watch this 3 hour robot movie. I expect this thread to be at least 300 pages by the time I get back from the theater sometime next week.

I can't go to the movie theater without worrying for a second that I might have to read through 100 pages of the weekend thread just to make sense of what is going on.

Joy!

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

No, I haven't seen it and I don't really want to see it.

Spidey 2, I missed in theaters, but will watch it on video. I am sure it is better than TF4. 

Doubtful empire... As even Transformers II is better than Spidey 2.. Empire shouldnt you see at

least a matinee of the best 3D showing of Transformers IV before judging the film.

:-o??!

Doubtful empire... As even Transformers II is better than Spidey 2.. Empire shouldnt you see at

least a matinee of the best 3D showing of Transformers IV before judging the film.

When you say Spidey 2 your reffering to the Amazing Spider-man 2 right? 

To put into context

Lets say early matinees that AOE performed for the whole day like  MOS/TWS/PR did at that same point above

your looking at range between 32-44mil, 32m being if it was like MOS

I feel it's only appropriate that we meet soon and kick back a few whiskeys in a dark and seedy gay bar.  

• Like 15

The only way I will see it is if I let my friends drag me to the movie. I really don't want to see it.

TF2 is one of the worst movies, I have maybe ever seen. So, I have no doubt Spidey 2 is a much better movie. 

I can't go to the movie theater without worrying for a second that I might have to read through 100 pages of the weekend thread just to make sense of what is going on.

Joy!

Fancy  dont follow the haters on this film.. Give it a chance my friend and then decide.

Alot of people hating on this film like Red thought Spiderman 2 was oscar material..

So they got some weird film tastes than mosts.

Fancy  dont follow the haters on this film.. Give it a chance my friend and then decide.

Alot of people hating on this film like Red thought Spiderman 2 was oscar material..

So they got some weird film tastes than mosts.

Which Red is that?

No I later on updated my post and said crawling would be if it can barely make 200M.

It will easily make between 201-210M ... So that is not correct.

I know that, but before your update, you still thought it would do that for a while. That is what I am talking about.