CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

DOnt even put the energy out for that.. We still have Primee!!! STAND BY  FOR PRIME>

And like our  buddy Ethan has said Apes maybe far bigger than what the mortals are predicted.

One more chance left after Prime :)

Thanks for supporting my cause there.

What were they about? 

I do wanna know cjohn, I wanna know who got on each others nerves. 

Superman001 and I vs. Notics

• Like 2

Gravity was just as good, but does lose a bit from not being in IMAX 3D

Still best movie of 2013

Well not as a picture as an experience I would say... Take out the 3D when I saw this thing it was only subpar. .The 3D experience of it all and feeling like your in an enclosure too makes this film a tour def force.

Has to be seen in good 3D to really shine though.  Also MOS I think deserves a rank in there :). Frozen . I dont know if

Katniss was in 2013., but I heard that HG II is awesome as well

• Like 2

You thankfully missed one. It was a legally blonde spin off, I think. Never saw it.  :lol:

Good musical though

I suppose Kal lived under a rock in late 2012 when the news of Episode VII getting made broke. Everybody was going crazy at the time.

Just you wait for the announcement of Michael Bay's Pokemon. 400 pages in a day calling it

Ya Pink! How was Malf with the married couple?!

It's not my cup of tea, but it wasn't too bad. Angie was good though, no doubt. I also had some weird attachment to Diaval as well

• Like 3

Was it very heated, or just some soft shit? 

I don't know how intense fight usualy are around here but I thought it was pretty heated. I could have stayed out of it but I had to stand up for my Supes. 

Thanks for supporting my cause there.

Superman001 and I vs. Notics

Yeah we will let CJ , Tele and B handle him rather than derail the thread. Positive energy and bantering with our compadres to the max.

Oh I think I saw Julia Roberts out  in Central Park a while back with no bodyguards.. These actresses really are brave or perhaps they feeel without makeup on they dont look like themselves lol

• Like 1