CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Posted Image

lol, I really didn't like it too much either but it has hit a chord with GA. By the end it might hit 3.4 multiplier which is mighty impressive in this summer where legs have been cut short. 

• Like 1

Guys, I have a confession to make. I struck a deal with the devil. I sold him my soul and, in return, TF4 would miss 100 million OW. Unfortunately, Lucifer said my soul is not pure enough, so he said that he will still do it, but he will give me suffering - a great burden to carry for the rest of my life. He...he said that Maleficent will keep going, reaching 240 million and winning the summer.

I'm...I'm sorry. I just...I thought I was doing good. I thought it was all for the greater good.

God, forgive me.

Posted Image

• Like 6

Well not as a picture as an experience I would say... Take out the 3D when I saw this thing it was only subpar. .The 3D experience of it all and feeling like your in an enclosure too makes this film a tour def force.

Has to be seen in good 3D to really shine though.  Also MOS I think deserves a rank in there :). Frozen . I dont know if

Katniss was in 2013., but I heard that HG II is awesome as well

I personally wasn't a big fan of MOS, my favorites were Hobbit, Catching fire, and Frozen.

I don't know how intense fight usualy are around here but I thought it was pretty heated. I could have stayed out of it but I had to stand up for my Supes. 

It's been sometime since we last had any internet fights in here. I wanted to be here for that, not to participate, but to watch.  :lol:  :P

I think I'm going to bed soon... Mabey not though we well see

30M OD in china ... This is some crazy shit.. Its hitting like Juggernaut 2009  over there :).. Damn BAy  and the marketing squad hit 24 Gold nuggets out the gate. If I miss you when you head out as Im working online good buddy. Thanks for having my back, same to Fancy Archer, Captain and all our merry little crew... Come on back if your up. Im for another 4-6 hours trying to get some ads posted and answer emails. UGH!

• Like 1

30M OD in china ... This is some crazy shit.. Its hitting like Juggernaut 2009  over there :).. Damn BAy  and the marketing squad hit 24 Gold nuggets out the gate. If I miss you when you head out as Im working online good buddy. Thanks for having my back, same to Fancy Archer, Captain and all our merry little crew... Come on back if your up. Im for another 4-6 hours trying to get some ads posted and answer emails. UGH!

I think i'm going to go here in the next half hour. 

• Like 1

So confused, but are Ed and Pink done? Wtf Pink what this "dame" non sense. Do I need to write you two away now and bring E and Sam back to further complicate things?

put me in a love triangle #beggingforfakeromancebecauseigetnorealromance

Guys, I have a confession to make. I struck a deal with the devil. I sold him my soul and, in return, TF4 would miss 100 million OW. Unfortunately, Lucifer said my soul is not pure enough, so he said that he will still do it, but he will give me suffering - a great burden to carry for the rest of my life. He...he said that Maleficent will keep going, reaching 240 million and winning the summer.

I'm...I'm sorry. I just...I thought I was doing good. I thought it was all for the greater good.

God, forgive me.

Posted Image

Posted Image