CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

...Do I wanna ask what happened to this thread around page 164?

Zeus descended on to Earth, showed that he was the one true god, and provided us with the secrets of the universe. Unfortunately CJohn was the only one who saw what Zeus wrote, and didn't want anyone else to see it, so he deleted all the posts leading up to and after Zeus's return. CJohn is planning his path to world domination right now.

• Like 7

Guys don't start with the Pokemon. Heat Vision you need to learn limits, you always keep going when something is over.

jandrew you forced me to change my icon for the first time because i cannot stand idly by as someone blasphemes against the Canadian Queen Carly Slae Legendsen the First

You're lucky, my Ipad died when I was about to hit post, but I will respond promptly.

• Like 2

So, I watched A Million Ways To Die In The West - through totally legal means  :ph34r: . Fucking shit, I can't believe how unfunny that thing was. That is all.

Someone today legitimately suggested to me to go see it. I was just "ehhhh"

Well not as a picture as an experience I would say... Take out the 3D when I saw this thing it was only subpar. .The 3D experience of it all and feeling like your in an enclosure too makes this film a tour def force.

Has to be seen in good 3D to really shine though.  Also MOS I think deserves a rank in there :). Frozen . I dont know if

Katniss was in 2013., but I heard that HG II is awesome as well

Uhh... no. Gravity is still incredibly tense and includes Sandra Bullock's best performance. 3D adds a lot but it's still a fantastic film without that.