CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Sweetie, the Dame has handled even hairier dudes than him, she'll be fine

Lol Bobby John.. , but she has never dealt with one so cunning , so bold, so calculated as

the all powerful  Ceasar!!!

Hes coming wicked bitch and hes bringing a tour de force of fans with him.....The dame wont know what hit her!!!

• Like 1

It would be pretty damn hilarious if MALEFICENT won the summer.

Given that it's the only movie to overperform this summer and that it would at least shake away the boredom, I wouldn't mind. And the existence of the female audience still needs to be hammered into the heads of some studio executives.
  • Like 1

Ask telee where to go to make the thread and lets do it....Ceasar stomps on that wicked bitch Malificent... The line stops here Dame.

Now you deal with a King

HAIL  CEASAR!!!!!!!

Done. It is in the subform. 

• Like 1

Saw Silence of the Lambs. Pretty good. Hated how every dialogue scene was shot with the two actors talking directly to the camera. Also didn't care for Anthony Hopkins ultra-hammy and completely non-threatening performance.

The thing about Silence of the Lambs for me was not so much how scary Hannibal Lechter was. What I got from it was that it was told from Clarice's perspective. She was a green agent thrown on a case for which she had no experience. She only had to get into the mind of Lechter to see how serial killers think. The scary part for me was watching Clarice show real and palpable fear throughout the film but was determined to do her job in spite of people doubting her. That scene when she's walking through the house looking for Buffalo Bill still gives me the creeps to this day. The first time I watched it I was holding my breath and my heart was beating probably as hard as Clarice's lol. 

• Like 4