CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Are you questioning the creator of the Universe Nolan again? Do you want to get banned? 

EDIT: Ah fuck it, not even I like TDKR all that much. 

Hey, I'll defend Batman Begins and especially The Prestige against all comers.

• Like 1

~1000 of those are from that time I liked my way through the Jupiter Ascending thread. Basically every other post was his

I appreciate the 20+ likes you gave me on that board. I actually posted a lot on that board, so I was grateful when Chewy started liking every post.

True but this is the same Gordon who later decides to send 99% of Gotham cops underground to search a mysterious sewer labyrinth with no idea of what's down there. He doesn't have the best sense of judgment.  :unsure:

And he brought his incriminating letter with him when he went into the sewers. Just in case he needed it, I guess

• Like 4

And he brought his incriminating letter with him when he went into the sewers. Just in case he needed it, I guess

He was just trying to help out Friend Zone Bane.

Nice Guy Gordon

• Like 3

His wife took all of his other coats with her when she divorced him

• Like 2

His wife took all of his other coats with her when she divorced him

To Cleveland of all places and promptly made love with Don Draper. Damn you Bobbie Barrett

Do you think The Gotham Rogues were worse than the Cleveland Browns? I mean, if Hines Ward is their kick returner, their team must be in a dire situation

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 5