CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

To Cleveland of all places and promptly made love with Don Draper. Damn you Bobbie Barrett

Do you think The Gotham Rogues were worse than the Cleveland Browns? I mean, if Hines Ward is their kick returner, their team must be in a dire situation

This reminds me of watching Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit a few days ago in the beginning when Ryan's on the helicopter and one of his soldiers gives him a little shit about the Ravens and then the other guy says he likes the Bengals which makes Ryan and the first guy just give him the most contemptuous "shut the fuck up rookie" look.

• Like 1

To be fair, Nolan can´t write a female character to save his life. All of his women are either expository devices or eye candy, and all of them are as cardboard as you get.

Nolan is awesome with characters of all genders.

Selina Kyle and Rachel Dawes were more fleshed out, fully developed, 3 dimensional, and proactive than any female I've ever seen in any film that wasn't given top billing.

SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!! Cameron wishes he had half the talent!

I can't wait for this to blow people's minds in November.

BOW DOWN WHEN THE KING COMES TO YOUR TOWN!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Squaremaster316
  • Like 3

Nolan is awesome with characters of all genders.

Selina Kyle and Rachel Dawes were more fleshed out, fully developed, 3 dimensional, and proactive than any female I've ever seen in any film that wasn't given top billing.

SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!! Cameron wishes he had half the talent!

I can't wait for this to blow people's minds in November.

BOW DOWN WHEN THE KING COMES TO YOUR TOWN!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

This actually makes Ed love for Nolan look normal. 

• Like 1

This reminds me of watching Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit a few days ago in the beginning when Ryan's on the helicopter and one of his soldiers gives him a little shit about the Ravens and then the other guy says he likes the Bengals which makes Ryan and the first guy just give him the most contemptuous "shut the fuck up rookie" look.

'You Bengals fans like to think yourselves az loyal. Perhaps you are jus' stupid'

• Like 2

To Cleveland of all places and promptly made love with Don Draper. Damn you Bobbie Barrett

Do you think The Gotham Rogues were worse than the Cleveland Browns? I mean, if Hines Ward is their kick returner, their team must be in a dire situation

I think Bane is an Oakland Raiders fan.

• Like 2

This actually makes Ed love for Nolan look normal.

Hey, Ed's love for Nolan is adorable. Squaremaster? Well, let's just say the less said the better.
  • Like 4