CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

TF is no longer completely critic proof.TF4 will make at least 150 m less than TF2.Clearly alot of people have given up on the franchise over the years.

this is normal franchise fatigue. If they want to revamp the franchise they need to hire a new director. 

TF is no longer completely critic proof.TF4 will make at least 150 m less than TF2.Clearly alot of people have given up on the franchise over the years.

This is why America becoming less important to studios does matter. Because this is setting records overseas, clearly they will still release them here getting $40m ODs on 4th installments.
  • Like 1

Critics have nothing to do with it, but when fans like say baumer have issues, then you know you're in trouble.

Seeing it at 3:15 today. So, by the time we get out we should be nice and hungry, lol.

Hey Junkshopp.... Transform...Transform and Rolll Out!!! :).. LOL.. I hope you eat good meal my friend and love the film. I want to see it tomm or during the week.

• Like 1

Some franchises have franchise fatigue (Transformers, Spideran, POTC).Others bounce back (X-men, MI, Bond, Fast and Furious).Audiences reward quality and punish trash.

to bounce back you need to do something different than the other films, I hope Paramount realizes that. 

‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ Hits $8.75 Mil at Thursday Box Office

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/transformers-age-of-extinction-hits-8-75-mil-at-thursday-box-office-1201252886/

From the article:

On BO.com twitter:

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION opened with an estimated $41.6M on Friday. #Transformers4 #AgeOfExtinction

‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ Hits $8.75 Mil at Thursday Box Office

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/transformers-age-of-extinction-hits-8-75-mil-at-thursday-box-office-1201252886/

From the article:

On BO.com twitter:

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION opened with an estimated $41.6M on Friday. #Transformers4 #AgeOfExtinction

I told you always bet on Optimus Prime!!!!!!!

" FREEDOM IS THE RIGHT OF ALL SENTIENT BEINGS" And  I give  Tele the lightsaber slash for comparing the lack luster final Nolan batman to Capt 2 or Xmen 2014... Definitely the last batman film was not in any of those two categorys.

LOL. Just that Cap2 and Xmen came out in a non booming year for BO...

I think we can do it.. Just at least 80% of its core audience needs to show up..Come on Transformers 4.. .Do you think the OW

will be 110-115M+

No. It won't be. It's barely doing $100 million as it is.