CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

*Eats dinner*

*Comes back to see 12 likes*

Oh Blankmen...

*Clicks and sees they all come from ECSTASY*

:WHATanabe:

...I have figured it out.

Ecstasy went with #ED to drive a wedge between the two of you, but YOU were her true target all along!

:ohmygod:

• Like 5

Mods....

Is it not possible to just have a stickied convo thread on this section of the board? That way those that choose could go on their anime rants / pic / gifs / etc without getting into trouble? Seriously this threads a bitch on mobile and its a daily occurance these days.

• Like 1

Mods....

Is it not possible to just have a stickied convo thread on this section of the board? That way those that choose could go on their anime rants / pic / gifs / etc without getting into trouble? Seriously this threads a bitch on mobile and its a daily occurance these days.

The updated numbers are in the title and also in the first post. We're going to be doing this from now on so that it's always easy to find them.

• Like 7

Mods.... Is it not possible to just have a stickied convo thread on this section of the board? That way those that choose could go on their anime rants / pic / gifs / etc without getting into trouble? Seriously this threads a bitch on mobile and its a daily occurance these days.

Please PM your suggestions to the staff or on the "Help Forum".
  • Like 3

The updated numbers are in the title and also in the first post. We're going to be doing this from now on so that it's always easy to find them.

On mobile, it is pretty tough to go to the first page as there is no "First page" or "Last page" option (at least not in the mobile version I browse). Just last read, and a bunch of "prev" and "next" buttons.

• Like 1

And on topic...

Very average number for Tran4 but, its probably going to go up some.

I don't think it goes up from the upper end. It's the middle of summer, Saturdays don't usually have big increases, especially not for openers. Right now it's about flat with Friday (maybe a slight drop, depending on where it falls in Rth's range).

• Like 1

My audience erupted in cheers when it ended. I've lost all faith. The only hope I have left is for this to miss 100m. 

Maybe they were cheering because they were happy it was finally over.  :lol:

• Like 3

I don't think it goes up from the upper end. It's the middle of summer, Saturdays don't usually have big increases, especially not for openers. Right now it's about flat with Friday (maybe a slight drop, depending on where it falls in Rth's range).

Probably but after last night I would hate to get my hopes up! :lol:

• Like 2

My audience erupted in cheers when it ended. I've lost all faith. The only hope I have left is for this to miss 100m. 

Same. My audience cheered as well, heard plenty of "Loved it" and "That was badass" while walking out of the auditorium.

• Like 3