CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Nooo, that's not really her singing.

Like it is, but it isn't.

See her actual live version. She still got it. Same for Godtina.

Well I've seen her sing in other various places and she unfortunately sounds like crap. I'm one of Mimi's biggest fans. I go all the way back to vision of love, I don't wanna cry, Can't let go days. Still love her though.

Now Christina still has it.

• Like 5

If accurate (it's Rth so we know that number won't be too far off) that is a really underwhelming number. I don't see 100m opening.

It appears we are looking at around 72m for Fri-Sat (and Thursday previews), 95m seems like a likely number, maybe even lower since it looks like Saturday is lower than Friday even without counting the Thursday numbers.

• Like 1

Just got back from AoE.  What an absolute shit show.  I had no intention of seeing this but two friends who I hadn't seen in a REALLY long time wanted to hang and see it.  I have MoviePass so I figured what the hell.  and I figured right.  WHAT.  THE.  HELL.  Look I get it. It's Bay, I know what I'm getting but who the hell approved a 3 hour run time for this.  Ridiculous.  A screenplay was nonexistent and literally nothing about the plot made any kind of sense.  The daughter and her boyfriend 'Lucky Charms' made me want to throw myself in front of a train and even Mark Wahlberg seemed to be half assing everything.  Stanley Tucci was the only character I could stand to watch and that's just a testament to how good he is.  

Being a big fan of the first film, I just don't understand what went wrong.  These past three movies have just been lifeless and devoid of any kind of creativity.

Michael Bay is the 9th Horcrux :/

• Like 4

Well I've seen her sing in other various places and she unfortunately sounds like crap. I'm one of Mimi's biggest fans. I go all the way back to vision of love, I don't wanna cry, Can't let go days. Still love her though.

Madonna and Mariah have a lot in common, they both have names starting with M, and they started out so good(and hot) then within a few years became so slutty it overshadowed their music.

• Like 1

If accurate (it's Rth so we know that number won't be too far off) that is a really underwhelming number. I don't see 100m opening.

It appears we are looking at around 72m for Fri-Sat (and Thursday previews), 95m seems like a likely number, maybe even lower since it looks like Saturday is lower than Friday even without counting the Thursday numbers.

95 M would still be a good number.

• Like 1

Omg. Yes. Hero. Vanishing. Vision of Love. Emotions, etc. CLASSICS. Love her.

YES. ECSTASY. LOVE YOU EVEN MORE NOW.

Christina Aguilera has been my fave since forever.

Edited by Claire Jean Holt
  • Like 2

I just googled Ariana Grande and watched a youtube video. Cute girl, catchy song but she is not and never will be better than Mariah in this lifetime. :lol:

Problem is insanely catchy tho.

I don't know why.

• Like 4

Madonna and Mariah have a lot in common, they both have names starting with M, and they started out so good(and hot) then within a few years became so slutty it overshadowed their music.

LMAO I don't know what to say about that. You say slutty, I say sexually empowered.

• Like 4