CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Transformers is currently tracking behind MoS at the same time of day by a couple million.

Couple = 2...

MoS = 44MoS - Couple =

42M?

:unsure:  :lol:

Edited by #ED
  • Like 1

Transformers is by far the worst summer blockbuster franchise in the history of movies. Each film that makes less money than the one before is a win in my book.

I still have not forgiven (lol) Paramount and Michael Bay for wasting my fucking time with that piece of shit second movie. Can't believe I went to a midnight screening when I had class the next day. Bleh.

• Like 1

Transformers is by far the worst summer blockbuster franchise in the history of movies. Each film that makes less money than the one before is a win in my book.

I still have not forgiven (lol) Paramount and Michael Bay for wasting my fucking time with that piece of shit second movie. Can't believe I went to a midnight screening when I had class the next day. Bleh.

Well "Fallen" increased Domestic and Worldwide and "Moon" increased Worldwide.  "Extinction" will probably do 1 Billion WW cause of China. 

Couple = 2...

MoS = 44MoS - Couple =

42M?

:unsure:  :lol:

Only Friday matinees. MoS did 35M on Friday, so it is tracking lower today means it will increase the distance through the evening. So maybe a 28-32M based on how much it falls behind over the rest of the day.

BTW Spatula, you are allowed to post your "estimated prediction"(if that makes any sense).

RTH usually posts his during the day(ie; "TF4 lookin like 35.5 - 37.5 atm)

(but no RAW numbers)

Edited by #ED

So is this spatula guy the new Rth?

Not new...Just a similarly gay addition to the box office pantheon. I do wonder if he's as perverted, though.

Spatula, do you like spit-roasts?  :ph34r:

neck and neck

DOFP kept getting lower and lower as the day progressed. It was disappointing to see when it opened. If TF4 holds on, it can exceed the Friday number easily. The west coast let DOFP down on OW.