CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I can't imagine seeing Transformers as a double feature with anything considering how ridiculous the running time is. Probably emerge from the theater at the end feeling like you already spent an entire day in it.

showtimes at one of the local drive-ins this weekend, with a late start caused by a late sunset:

Transformers AOE - 9:40

22 Jump St - 12:50

That's right, 22JS isn't even starting until 12:50 in the morning.

Anyone who stays til the end isn't getting home until well after 3am.

I highly recommend doing the AMC 84th Street instead.  Reclining seats, reserved seating and better audio.  

Kinda hate reclining seats, but maybe because I'm tall and I've had my knees reclined into a few times too many.

So depending on night-time shows, I think 28-32M probably for TF4 on Friday proper. Depends on whether the West Coast shows up  :P

Hey Grimm I hope we get our 100+M ..... I heard Bay really worked on using James Camerons

cameras for one hell of a 3D experience. Im watching this on Imax 3D for sure this or next week.

showtimes at one of the local drive-ins this weekend, with a late start caused by a late sunset:

Transformers AOE - 9:40

22 Jump St - 12:50

That's right, 22JS isn't even starting until 12:50 in the morning.

Anyone who stays til the end isn't getting home until well after 3am.

Why don't they just make it TF4 and just screen two halves of the movie separately. See if anyone notices :D

Hey Grimm I hope we get our 100+M ..... I heard Bay really worked on using James Camerons

cameras for one hell of a 3D experience. Im watching this on Imax 3D for sure this or next week.

No, Kal. This needs to open closer to 90M than 100M.  :)

Edited by Empire
  • Like 1

I highly recommend doing the AMC 84th Street instead.  Reclining seats, reserved seating and better audio.  

Already bought the tickets. Trust me. Already regretting it. I didn't know the run time was almost 3 hours. The Lincoln Square theater has reserved seating now btw.

• Like 1

Kal is such a gentleman, always addressing everyone by their name. 

if you ever spoke to him face-to-face, he'd probably look you straight in the eyes with a deep, soul-penetrating, unblinking stare.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 7

So depending on night-time shows, I think 28-32M probably for TF4 on Friday proper. Depends on whether the West Coast shows up  :P

I have a feeling it will show up in force as it always does.  No offense to my west coasters but films like this have a history of doing really well there.  

• Like 1

Already bought the tickets. Trust me. Already regretting it. I didn't know the run time was almost 3 hours. The Lincoln Square theater has reserved seating now btw.

Wait, you seriously don't have reserved seating everywhere? I thought this was AMERICA!

Edited by darkelf