CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I'm not really interested in AOE, I might watch it when it comes out. Brad Jones review for it though has convinced me enough to at least give it a try in the future.

TASM 2 may have not been Oscar material (not that it needs to be) but I actually liked it BTW.

Oh shit,, say it aint so my fried....NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :badday:

“Hollywood has to start finding more original stuff … They’ve got to start by not depending on, ‘What can we churn back out? How can we regurgitate this?’ That’s why I want to redo the feel of Transformers. That’s why I wanted to start with a new cast. You want it to feel fresh, and you want to make it feel different than the other three.”

next, for a change of pace, he'll reboot transmorphers.

• Like 1

“Hollywood has to start finding more original stuff … They’ve got to start by not depending on, ‘What can we churn back out? How can we regurgitate this?’ That’s why I want to redo the feel of Transformers. That’s why I wanted to start with a new cast. You want it to feel fresh, and you want to make it feel different than the other three.”

Damn I cant determine if he failed at his own aim to please audiences...I'm still excited to see

this film..  Seems like he was trying to channel  James cameron in this article lol. Of course Bay

always regurgitates more of the same but packaged in whole new bag. :P

I have faith in this one.. The force is strong in him.

I feel it's only appropriate that we meet soon and kick back a few whiskeys in a dark and seedy gay bar.  

LOL It would be funny if you two were the same person. Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde like.

• Like 3

To each his own guys, to each his own.

Ethan buddy, Im just glad  that Webbs atrosity was a BO diaster and a ton of Sony folks are getting

fired, maybe now we can get Raimi and Tobey back and Sony's ass out of the loop with interfering with

sams work. :)

ok, gotta go to bed now. this is gonna be a crazy weekend for sure, but I'm gonna miss most of it as I'm busy most of sat/sun. ah well. I look forward to kinda sorta skimming the next 200 something pages when I get the chance.

ok, gotta go to bed now. this is gonna be a crazy weekend for sure, but I'm gonna miss most of it as I'm busy most of sat/sun. ah well. I look forward to kinda sorta skimming the next 200 something pages when I get the chance.

It's 12am. What are you, 11?

• Like 1

Damn I cant determine if he failed at his own aim to please audiences...I'm still excited to see

this film..  Seems like he was trying to channel  James cameron in this article lol. Of course Bay

always regurgitates more of the same but packaged in whole new bag. :P

I have faith in this one.. The force is strong in him.

I don't know how to feel about this film at all. As i have said countless times before I love the first and third movie but absolutly lothe the second. I will give it a view at somepoint probebly soon because my dad and brother will want to go see it. 

66 pages....

Nope, no fucking way. I want a Cliff Notes summary of this cause I'm not trolling though that many pages for the sake of Trans4mers.

- Baumer didn't like TF4.

-Coolio made some funny comments.

-Jack Nevada appreciated the comments.

-Marvel fans upset at Deadline for leading people to believe the CA:TWS OW was because of spring break

-Tele feeling the spring break thing isn't a big deal

-Ecstasy letting Tele know it is a big deal and hinting that she knows a secret that will explain why Tele feels the way he does

-Ed is bringing his pregnant wife to see TF4 despite Chewy's unrelated warning to all married men with pregnant wives not to bring their wives to TF4.

-TF4 may or may not fail to make 100M OW.

-People playing Baumer's Summer Game are ready to jump off very tall buildings without parachutes.

• Like 8

To each his own guys, to each his own.

Damn Ethan us Cesar Loonies think alike.. I hope it can do more.

Predicting 690M WW( Would love 800M :P) I think OS will increase immensly as welll. Going to depend

on how hard they market it in key territorries and the rewatchable factor  to go beyond 700M WW.

• Like 1