#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

I would take a picture of my laserdiscs, but they're in storage at my parent's house.

(Not that my collection was anything special, but still.... laserdiscs!)

I think I own two laserdiscs. I have no idea where they are, now. Probably in storage at my grandparents' place or somesuch.

• Like 2

Sony's first stab at cornering the video market...

I remember when video rental stores would have a Beta section and a VHS section... or sometimes they'd just put each movie's version side-by-side.

All of those stores smelled the same. Slightly stale popcorn, cardboard that's been bleached by the sun.... and they all had the curtains in the back, to block off the XXX section. :lol:

• Like 6

I remember when video rental stores would have a Beta section and a VHS section... or sometimes they'd just put each movie's version side-by-side. All of those stores smelled the same. Slightly stale popcorn, cardboard that's been bleached by the sun.... and they all had the curtains in the back, to block off the XXX section. :lol:

VHS... Oh my...I remember Scarface was 2 tapes, Titanic was 2...It was terrible.
  • Like 3

I remember when video rental stores would have a Beta section and a VHS section... or sometimes they'd just put each movie's version side-by-side.

All of those stores smelled the same. Slightly stale popcorn, cardboard that's been bleached by the sun.... and they all had the curtains in the back, to block off the XXX section. :lol:

Let me guess.......this you and AA:

Posted Image

Edited by Empire
  • Like 5