#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

Hmm, I see a certain key item perched on the upper-right corner.

Looked great till her American Girl Doll took my fucking space.Not to mention the Victoria secret umbrella + Yoga mat...
  • Like 3

How much did they fudge on TF2?

I remember the opening day was around 60 million and the weekend was 114 million.

Then it was fudged the opening day up 2 million and weekend down to 108 million. 

• Like 1

I'm gonna fudge that Malf WW number up to 700m myself :ph34r:

You might as well, because clearly it's okay to blatantly lie (even if it's so obvious) :lol: No one will ever figure it out.....

In fact, it's official. Malf just soared up the charts, I mean legs of this thing is dammmmn impressive, it just shot up to 300M DOM in the coarse of just this weekend. Oh, and while we're at it, it also just soard passed 500M OS, so screw 700M, we're now at 800M B)

Edited by k1stpierre
  • Like 1

Looked great till her American Girl Doll took my fucking space.Not to mention the Victoria secret umbrella + Yoga mat...

Personally, I hate Jillian Michaels and anything to do with Pilates either. :lol:

• Like 1

Here's my issue.  Estimates are estimates.  Sometimes they are adjusted down and sometimes they are even, sometimes they are adjusted up.  It seems like everyone wants to adjust TF4 down.  

Because according to the raw data that everyone saw, it was down.

The difference is, this time we know they fudged it, because we have actual reports from Rentrak. I don't think we had that back then did we(Maybe I forgot)?

Tracking companies started in 1976 with EDI (Later bought by AC Neilsen) Rentrak started in 2003 Rentrak bought EDI in 2009 (in large part Rentrak had never been able to successfully break into the International Market buying EDI gave them that and no competition for Domestic)

With Domestic the number of theatres tracked per film yes use to be quite low over the years its been slowly getting closer to 100% but still not fully there, The theatres not tracked or just missing are either sourced by the studios/distributors themselves and/or estimated. there is also issues with figures at times from theatres being reported incorrect manually error or electronic  so of cause adjustments are made up/down.

As some have said before can numbers be padded out other days, well yes can  both up and down. Just take weekdays as example if  tuesday gross ends up being actually to high or and yes too low , then the adjusted +/- amount can be put in say Wednesdays day total.

With International Tracking companies Rentrak or others for the most part track if not 100% like 98-99% and if someone tries to  overstate even small they will be called out on it.

The issue with things like adding previews to OD/OW, is if someone starts doing it they will be called out on it if they don't conform others will follow.

There was an issue few years back OS where Disney tried to add wednesday numbers to Thursday figure  and claim a record ,which for the country was not the norm. Disney were told by others in no uncertain terms that if they do not remove Wednesday from Thursday figure not only will everyone else follow they will all go back and add Wedneday previews into Thurday and reset all the records books. Bottom line Disney backed down and amended reports were issued.

• Like 9

Watched TF4 with my 13 and 11 year old cousins

They loved it, I turned my mind off and just liked the action.

Unlike TF3 there are no moments that piss you off really however the film has no story.

However I found Mark more likeable then Shia. Actually the movie starts off a lot like TF1 at first, but there is soo much filler.. For example the bad guy who is a collector has no back story and just seems to be there for action.

Dinobots looked cool hwoever. 

I would give it a C+.. Found far more enjoyable then ASM2 and Godzilla easily. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1