#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

Perhaps but I think its why the format has not become more then a guys play thing.

The format has not become more than a guy's play thing because the need to own movies has significantly died with the advent of Netflix and other streaming options. Instead of buying a movie you might watch once or twice, you'll stream it and save yourself in the end. The drastic decrease in home video sales can reflected in DVDs too you know.

As for why Blu-Ray hasn't fully leapfrogged DVD, it's because studios are too chickenshit to fully commit. If they had release-delayed windows like VHS/DVD and were more aggressive on initial pricing, you bet your ass that would have forced consumers to adopt at a much faster rate.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 4

How many of those Blurays are still in their wrapper, Ed?

The collectibles. There's no way I'm opening that TF trilogy and TDK trilogy box set.
  • Like 1

Story is never a priority in this franchise IMO. Bay never considered it a priority, and most of the audience never took it as a priority to watch.

The cinemascore for TF4 is A- isn't it? I mean, that really suggests that most audienece dont care for the story on this franchise.

I think its making things flow better.

TF1 seems like a piece of art in terms of storyline and flow compared to TF 2,3 and 4. 

• Like 1

Not sure how it will impact numbers but TF4 played really strongly across Canada and tomorrow most shows will be full due to Cheap tuesday and holiday.

For example my 2pm show was 2/3 full today. 

However it means nothing if the film shows big drops in the US> 

• Like 1

Blue rays are a waste of money apart for movies by Nolan and big massive hits like Avatar and TA and such.

Maybe if you got caught, fined and jailed for pirating all the movies you deem not manly enough for you to see, you'd change your mind.

• Like 1

Maybe if you got caught, fined and jailed for pirating all the movies you deem not manly enough for you to see, you'd change your mind.

Lol I am in Canada bro... 

Have not bought a blueray since The Avengers and Avatar and TDK...

Only three I ever bought. 

Its a waste of money, that is why the media market has crashed and burned with online streaming and downloads and many other cheaper legal alternatives. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1