#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

I do buy a few blu rays just "because"...

Still haven't watched either Hobbit movie...

Posted Image

Do you just have extra money laying around to blow on Blu-Rays you will never watch?  :lol:

• Like 4

Lol I am in Canada bro... 

Have not bought a blueray since The Avengers and Avatar and TDK...

Only three I ever bought. 

Canada doesn't have copyright legislation? Fuck, I'm definitely moving.

• Like 1

It's still unwrapped, I just feel like I don't need to watch them...

I feel like you don't need to buy them then.

I used to binge but I stepped back a couple years ago. It's not healthy #ED. Think of how you more copies of The Dark Knight you could own if you didn't buy The Happening and the Hobbit movies

• Like 5

It's still unwrapped, I just feel like I don't need to watch them...

Damn! Like Empire said, do you just have cash laying around that you feel you need to spend? If I buy a movie, I watch it right when I buy it (whether I watched it or not), the suspence kills me.

• Like 4

Canada doesn't have copyright legislation? Fuck, I'm definitely moving.

The laws all exist but they go after a distributors more. 

Meaning the Chinese guys selling dvd's at the flea market or the owner of a torrent site.

First of all under Canadian law they would have to spend so much effort getting info on your internet records and a warrant and all that.

They will never go after individual downloaders and if they do I would not even be anywhere near the top of the list. 

• Like 1

So question - Anita and deadline - are they going to be taking 2.5m off the total of the film its entire run? Or will they add that in over the week since thats where everyone assumes they will skim it from?

• Like 1

Lol I am in Canada bro... 

Have not bought a blueray since The Avengers and Avatar and TDK...

Only three I ever bought. 

Its a waste of money, that is why the media market has crashed and burned with online streaming and downloads and many other cheaper legal alternatives. 

It's not a waste of money if you're smart about what you're purchasing.

The benefit of Blu-Ray can be absolutely immense. It's not for everybody but I like physical items, I like to rewatch films, and I like to see them in the best way possible. There is no other mass market format that can offer the quality of Blu-Ray at this time. Especially with an internet connection like mine which is not that fast and subject to bandwidth caps

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 3

I think its making things flow better.

TF1 seems like a piece of art in terms of storyline and flow compared to TF 2,3 and 4. 

I dont really rank TF1 much higher than the sequels. All the things in sequels I didnt like, I found them in TF1 too. TF1 just had less of them.

But with all been said and done, this franchise would never make this much without Bay. Action is the most important thing, Paramount knew it, Spielberg knew it. That's why Bay got hired.

• Like 1

It's not a waste of money if you're smart about what you're purchasing.

The benefit of Blu-Ray can be absolutely immense. It's not for everybody but I like physical items, I like to rewatch films, and I like to see them in the best way possible. There is no other mass market format that can offer the quality of Blu-Ray at this time.

Not really one can download blue ray quality movies and watch them all you like on a tv or ps3 with surround sound and all.

A bit for tech savey then the avg person, who these days watches films off netflix and putlocker. 

• Like 1

I do buy a few blu rays just "because"...

Still haven't watched either Hobbit movie...Posted Image

Don't worry, it'll have its use. Those would be good for putting Ed Jr. to sleep.
  • Like 8

Not really one can download blue ray quality movies and watch them all you like on a tv or ps3 with surround sound and all.

A bit for tech savey then the avg person, who these days watches films off netflix and putlocker. 

Still doesn't quite match up. You can get 1080p films with surround sound output, but it's not quite the same. A dedicated playback device with dedicated drivers is going to be better than what you get as a rip. And of course, the legal means of getting such content in high quality remotely close to Blu-Ray is not quite there...

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

Damn! Like Empire said, do you just have cash laying around that you feel you need to spend? If I buy a movie, I watch it right when I buy it (whether I watched it or not), the suspence kills me.

I refuse to buy a film I have never watched first. That is just ridiculous!

Oh, wait...I did buy this film without seeing it before, just last week. But that's all of you people's fault for convincing me I'd love it. (Which I did)

Posted Image

• Like 6

So, quick question.How does everyone feel about a Lethal Weapon reboot starring Jeremy Renner and Denzel Washington?

I stopped reading like right there.
  • Like 6