#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

*sigh* Are people still using the general public to determine if a movie is good or not? Because if we're doing that then no one should be hating on anything from TF.

What do YOU use to determine if a movie is good or not?

Except that she 100% deserves a nod for Malf. Everybody who saw it knows it

Not true. When I saw Maleficent, my mind was blown one person only

Posted Image

Sharlto Copley

Never before has such pathos and sheer force been portrayed in a fantasy film. Heck, he overtakes Heath Ledger's performance in Dark Knight to be the best villain portrayed in cinema ever. Such a deeply written character and Sharlto relishes in it. He deserves Best Supporting Actor, Best Director, and Best Picture for his role in making Maleficent the masterpiece it is

HAIL COPLEY

• Like 6

Posted Image

Sharlto Copley

Never before has such pathos and sheer force been portrayed in a fantasy film. Heck, he overtakes Heath Ledger's performance in Dark Knight to be the best villain portrayed in cinema ever. Such a deeply written character and Sharlto relishes in it. He deserves Best Supporting Actor, Best Director, and Best Picture for his role in making Maleficent the masterpiece it is

HAIL COPLEY

LMAO

*sigh* Are people still using the general public to determine if a movie is good or not? Because if we're doing that then no one should be hating on anything from TF.

Mulder man, only if it's Maleficent, then "Fuck you all/Dame owns/suck it haters" but when Transformers is making that money, their tune changes to the opposite. Just look at them laughing at the early preview numbers. Bunch of jokers.

Tammy just looks like a bad vanity project to me.

Normally vanity projects strive for something more than this lol. McCarthy really wanted to play a fired fast food worker who robs her store in a paper bag?

• Like 4

Posted Image

Sharlto Copley

HAIL COPLEY

The Academy are going to nominate him for both Actor and Supporting Actor. He's just that good.

• Like 3

LMAO

Don't laugh at GAWD COPLEY. Copley is the best actor of all time. In twenty years, we'll all be marveling at his forty-eight Oscars to his name. He is simply the greatest actor - nay, greatest person - ever born

HAIL COPLEY

• Like 4

The Academy are going to nominate him for both Actor and Supporting Actor. He's just that good.

Too little recognition. The man needs to be nominated for Actress and Supporting Actress as well. And maybe Best Sound Mixing. Even that's an understatement of his undeniable talent

HAIL COPLEY

• Like 4

Normally vanity projects strive for something more than this lol. McCarthy really wanted to play a fired fast food worker who robs her store in a paper bag?

Hence why it looks bad.

Edited by Fancyarcher

The thing is Best Actor nominations usually coincide with a good script which while Jolie did well with what she had it doesn't deserve a Best Actor nomination. Just my two cents.

Edited by Mulder