#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

True. His turn to the dark side was much more realistic and believable than that of the homewrecking skeleton AngeliNO. He had ambitions to live in the castle since childhood, and as a man that ambition turned to greed. 

Posted Image

PREACH IT

Blanks, thanks for the likes.

No prob :)

Blanks likes too many posts.

Mulder likes too little posts <_<

• Like 2

Ok Blank we get it, Copley is awesome.

Now, Copley actually is awesome, but your tactics are having the side effect of making him as much a forum joke as the Maleficent fans you are mocking. You've crossed into unacceptable collateral damage territory.

Copley's been a forum joke since the Sharlto Copley effect adding 2M to Maleficent's OW. I feel no guilt

I just saw Maleficent. I don't know what the hell I just watched. Perhaps one of the worst movies of summer. Man how weird and sad is it that the best movie I've seen so far this summer is Fault in Our Stars and chef. Every single major blockbuster that I have seen with the exception of X Men has either been disappointing or just ok.

Go see Dragon. I think you'll like it.

A Hoopla OperationAl Hoopla is walking down the street.Hoopla: La, da, de, doo! Life is good for once. It never has been.As Hoopla is walking he sees a man running. The man runs right next to him, pushing him in the process.Hoopla: Woah! Woah! Watch where you’re going, or you might hurt me.The man slams straight into him, in the process causing him to fall on the ground, hurting him. An ambulance drives by.Man 1: This is the last time I let you drive you almost killed our patients.Man 2: Hey I’m as good a driver as they get.The two stop when they see Hoopla on the ground.Man 1: Woah, looks like that guy hurt himself a little.Man 2: Not a little, he’s clearly suffered a major head injury; we probably should take him in.Man 1: Are you sure, he doesn’t look that hurt? It only looks like he’s been brushed a little.Man 2: Nonsense! He’s clearly suffered a major blow to the head.The ambulance stops and the two men get out. They grab Hoopla and put him in on a bed, moving it in the process.Hoopla: Huh! What’s happening? Why are weird little giant people carrying me into this vehicle?Hoopla is so hurt, that he passes out. The two men go to the front of the ambulance.Man 1: How long do you suppose he’ll be out?Man 2: Eh, a month give or take. Surely that’d be enough time for me to go Hawaii.The first man closes the door, and they drive off. Later the scene changes and Hoopla awakens to find himself in a bed. A female is right next to him.Hoopla: Who am I? Where am I? What the hell are you supposed to be with that weird hat of yours? A hat lady?Nurse: Oh! I’m your nurse! I’m here to help you when you need it.Hoopla: Alright, you can help me by getting me out of this bed.Nurse: Oh no, I can’t do that. That’s a good thing at all, you’re not supposed to get out of bed until Friday.Hoopla: FRIDAY! ARE YOU MAD? I’ve got a job I’ve got to get back to.Nurse: Don’t worry we have that all under control, your supervisor at worked called and told us that you’re fired.Hoopla: FIRED! Absurd! Why would they fire someone as adept as me.Nurse: I don’t know? Perhaps they got bored of you?She laughs; Hoopla sits on top of his bed.Hoopla: What did I do to them to deserve getting fired? I’m the best they ever had, if it weren’t for me they’d be living in the doghouse with a bone tied to their backs.As Hoopla finishes his sentences, the door opens and Wendell Fiska enters the room wearing doctor clothes.Nurse: Oh Doctor Fiska!Fiska: Yes nurse?Nurse: Our patients been waiting for you, for quite a while he’s ready to be operated on.Wendell Fiska looks around.Fiska: Hmm! Now where could that patient of mine be? Is he over there or is he over here?Hoopla is sitting on his bed; he can’t believe what he’s seeing.Hoopla: Hopefully he doesn’t spot me, ever!Fiska sees Hoopla, and recognizes him.Fiska: Oh there you are, couldn’t recognize you for a second, must have been something in my eyes.Hoopla: Great you’re a doctor too. Just how many stinking jobs does a guy like you have?Fiska: Oh I only have one job; I just do many oddjobs because they help to pay the bills. A guy like me can’t live on the law office forever you know.Hoopla: Couldn’t you take a simpler job, like working a diner or something?Fiska: Actually I did once work at a diner, but that was quite a few years back.Wendell Fiska looks up; flashback music starts to play then it stops.Fiska: Now is not the time to start a flashback.Wendell Fiska walks over to Hoopla. He has a CPR kit in his hand. He starts using it.Wendell Fiska: Okay, one two three, do! (He pushes the kit).Al Hoopla watches as Fiska uses CPR on him. He ends up getting shocked.Hoopla: Ow! That hurt.Wendell Fiska: Hmm nothing seems to be working, I suppose another go is possible, won’t hurt that’s for sure.Wendell Fiska pushes the button of the kit again, and Hoopla ends up getting shocked.Wendell Fiska: Now why the heck am I not making any impact here? I guess it gotta do it again.Just as Fiska continues to use CPR on Hoopla, the nurse comes in and sees what’s going on. She runs straight over to where Fiska is.Nurse: Um Doctor Fiska.Wendell Fiska: Not now nurse, I’m in the middle of a big operation.Nurse: Doctor Fiska I don’t think that’s such a good idea.Wendell Fiska (turns his head): Excuse me?Nurse: Doctor Fiska that’s not how you perform an operation on somebody.Wendell Fiska: It isn’t? Then how the heck do I perform an operation on somebody? Hit em with a hammer?Nurse: No, Doctor Fiska just check up on his welfare. Why don’t you check on his insides (she hands him a flashlight)?Wendell Fiska: Okay! (Looks at Hoopla). Say aw!Hoopla: Are you sure this is a good thing, cause I don’t like the sound of what you just said.Wendell Fiska: Nonsense! This is legal as it gets.Hoopla opens his mouth, and Fiska puts the flashlight through his mouth.Wendell Fiska: There doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with the mouth. Everything seems to be in good order.Just as he looking, Wendell Fiska accidentally drops the flashlight into Hoopla’s mouth.Hoopla: Aw! Ow!Wendell Fiska: Oh look the patient appears to be as happy as a peach.Hoopla spits the flashlight out.Hoopla: What was that all about? Is this a hospital or a horror clinic?Wendell Fiska: Alright now its time check up on your ears to see how they’re doing (he grabs a scope). Let’s see! Open your ears wide and don’t make a ruckus out of it.Wendell Fiska looks in his Hoopla’s ears.Wendell Fiska: Hmm! Ahh! Oh no that doesn’t look very promising.Hoopla: What? Am I danger in having an ear infection or something? Oh no I’m doomed aren’t I?Wendell Fiska: Woops, sorry that was my own hand.Hoopla has an irritated look on his face. He gets out of his bed and goes over to get something as the nurse comes in.Fiska: Let’s see, should I check to see how he is brushing his teeth! Is he flossing?Nurse: Doctor Fiska just let the patient sit, don’t you think you’ve warned him out long enough?Fiska: Nurse, a doctor’s work is never done, but that’s precisely why I gotta leave yah.He opens the door and walks out.Hoopla: Ahhh! It hurts! Thank goodness he decided to leave.Nurse: You know something; I don’t even think that guy was a real doctor to begin with?(End)

A Hoopla OperationAl Hoopla is walking down the street.Hoopla: La, da, de, doo! Life is good for once. It never has been.As Hoopla is walking he sees a man running. The man runs right next to him, pushing him in the process.Hoopla: Woah! Woah! Watch where you’re going, or you might hurt me.The man slams straight into him, in the process causing him to fall on the ground, hurting him. An ambulance drives by.Man 1: This is the last time I let you drive you almost killed our patients.Man 2: Hey I’m as good a driver as they get.The two stop when they see Hoopla on the ground.Man 1: Woah, looks like that guy hurt himself a little.Man 2: Not a little, he’s clearly suffered a major head injury; we probably should take him in.Man 1: Are you sure, he doesn’t look that hurt? It only looks like he’s been brushed a little.Man 2: Nonsense! He’s clearly suffered a major blow to the head.The ambulance stops and the two men get out. They grab Hoopla and put him in on a bed, moving it in the process.Hoopla: Huh! What’s happening? Why are weird little giant people carrying me into this vehicle?Hoopla is so hurt, that he passes out. The two men go to the front of the ambulance.Man 1: How long do you suppose he’ll be out?Man 2: Eh, a month give or take. Surely that’d be enough time for me to go Hawaii.The first man closes the door, and they drive off. Later the scene changes and Hoopla awakens to find himself in a bed. A female is right next to him.Hoopla: Who am I? Where am I? What the hell are you supposed to be with that weird hat of yours? A hat lady?Nurse: Oh! I’m your nurse! I’m here to help you when you need it.Hoopla: Alright, you can help me by getting me out of this bed.Nurse: Oh no, I can’t do that. That’s a good thing at all, you’re not supposed to get out of bed until Friday.Hoopla: FRIDAY! ARE YOU MAD? I’ve got a job I’ve got to get back to.Nurse: Don’t worry we have that all under control, your supervisor at worked called and told us that you’re fired.Hoopla: FIRED! Absurd! Why would they fire someone as adept as me.Nurse: I don’t know? Perhaps they got bored of you?She laughs; Hoopla sits on top of his bed.Hoopla: What did I do to them to deserve getting fired? I’m the best they ever had, if it weren’t for me they’d be living in the doghouse with a bone tied to their backs.As Hoopla finishes his sentences, the door opens and Wendell Fiska enters the room wearing doctor clothes.Nurse: Oh Doctor Fiska!Fiska: Yes nurse?Nurse: Our patients been waiting for you, for quite a while he’s ready to be operated on.Wendell Fiska looks around.Fiska: Hmm! Now where could that patient of mine be? Is he over there or is he over here?Hoopla is sitting on his bed; he can’t believe what he’s seeing.Hoopla: Hopefully he doesn’t spot me, ever!Fiska sees Hoopla, and recognizes him.Fiska: Oh there you are, couldn’t recognize you for a second, must have been something in my eyes.Hoopla: Great you’re a doctor too. Just how many stinking jobs does a guy like you have?Fiska: Oh I only have one job; I just do many oddjobs because they help to pay the bills. A guy like me can’t live on the law office forever you know.Hoopla: Couldn’t you take a simpler job, like working a diner or something?Fiska: Actually I did once work at a diner, but that was quite a few years back.Wendell Fiska looks up; flashback music starts to play then it stops.Fiska: Now is not the time to start a flashback.Wendell Fiska walks over to Hoopla. He has a CPR kit in his hand. He starts using it.Wendell Fiska: Okay, one two three, do! (He pushes the kit).Al Hoopla watches as Fiska uses CPR on him. He ends up getting shocked.Hoopla: Ow! That hurt.Wendell Fiska: Hmm nothing seems to be working, I suppose another go is possible, won’t hurt that’s for sure.Wendell Fiska pushes the button of the kit again, and Hoopla ends up getting shocked.Wendell Fiska: Now why the heck am I not making any impact here? I guess it gotta do it again.Just as Fiska continues to use CPR on Hoopla, the nurse comes in and sees what’s going on. She runs straight over to where Fiska is.Nurse: Um Doctor Fiska.Wendell Fiska: Not now nurse, I’m in the middle of a big operation.Nurse: Doctor Fiska I don’t think that’s such a good idea.Wendell Fiska (turns his head): Excuse me?Nurse: Doctor Fiska that’s not how you perform an operation on somebody.Wendell Fiska: It isn’t? Then how the heck do I perform an operation on somebody? Hit em with a hammer?Nurse: No, Doctor Fiska just check up on his welfare. Why don’t you check on his insides (she hands him a flashlight)?Wendell Fiska: Okay! (Looks at Hoopla). Say aw!Hoopla: Are you sure this is a good thing, cause I don’t like the sound of what you just said.Wendell Fiska: Nonsense! This is legal as it gets.Hoopla opens his mouth, and Fiska puts the flashlight through his mouth.Wendell Fiska: There doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with the mouth. Everything seems to be in good order.Just as he looking, Wendell Fiska accidentally drops the flashlight into Hoopla’s mouth.Hoopla: Aw! Ow!Wendell Fiska: Oh look the patient appears to be as happy as a peach.Hoopla spits the flashlight out.Hoopla: What was that all about? Is this a hospital or a horror clinic?Wendell Fiska: Alright now its time check up on your ears to see how they’re doing (he grabs a scope). Let’s see! Open your ears wide and don’t make a ruckus out of it.Wendell Fiska looks in his Hoopla’s ears.Wendell Fiska: Hmm! Ahh! Oh no that doesn’t look very promising.Hoopla: What? Am I danger in having an ear infection or something? Oh no I’m doomed aren’t I?Wendell Fiska: Woops, sorry that was my own hand.Hoopla has an irritated look on his face. He gets out of his bed and goes over to get something as the nurse comes in.Fiska: Let’s see, should I check to see how he is brushing his teeth! Is he flossing?Nurse: Doctor Fiska just let the patient sit, don’t you think you’ve warned him out long enough?Fiska: Nurse, a doctor’s work is never done, but that’s precisely why I gotta leave yah.He opens the door and walks out.Hoopla: Ahhh! It hurts! Thank goodness he decided to leave.Nurse: You know something; I don’t even think that guy was a real doctor to begin with?(End)

NICE :D

• Like 1

I doubt many would be that pressed about Maleficent's success if certain fans weren't so annoying about it tbh 

Maybe, Maybe not. But it's clear that it's bothering a lot of people. And not just Maleficient. Transformers hasn't escaped unscathed. And I do believe if Dragon 2 performed a lot better then people would be able to accept these other movies success better.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 2