#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

I actually don't get why Dreamworks keeps on flopping. Is disney not marketing it properly, or the studio just isn't delivering?Get that money Disney. Ready for Big Hero 6 and Into the Woods.

DreamWorks just isn't delivering.

Big Hero 6 and Into the Woods should be solid performers, with potential to breakout.

• Like 1

it was one of the leggiest blockbusters of 2013.

Yeah compared to this rather lowly domestic summer of 2014, I imagine people would have called  ST2 a super hit if it came out this year. 

• Like 1

DreamWorks just isn't delivering.

Big Hero 6 and Into the Woods should be solid performers, with potential to breakout.

HTTYD2 is one of the best movies this year though... as disappointing as its box office run is.

• Like 3

It's hard to bomb when you don't make any original films but just keep ripping off franchises and brands.

Wait, don't tell me you're including Cap with Disney? Because it's such a Disney film.

MDA made $10m more and those Disney animal documentaries barely make any money. That's it.

Keep talking that non-sense. Can you top the stupid statement that Cap shouldn't be counted as Disney's movie? We will find out.....stay tuned.

• Like 2

Yeah compared to this rather lowly domestic summer of 2014, I imagine people would have called ST2 a super hit if it came out this year.

It did decently given that it was surrounded by direct competition.
  • Like 1

Keep talking that non-sense. Can you top the stupid statement that Cap shouldn't be counted as Disney's movie? We will find out.....stay tuned.

Disney still markets cap it's ridiculous to assume cap isn't one
  • Like 2