#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

I don't see why it would increase today. The July 1st holiday is not very kind to movies. Just like the 4th isn't it. It's the night before that movies do well. This is why the drops were softer on Monday then normal.

I think people are joking about how Paramount took off from its Monday number to add to the weekend number to get it over 100M. As such, their deflated Monday number increases the chance of a Tuesday increase.

• Like 1

Ugh. I having a hard time concentrating on the numbers here (or aka soccer) while eating this indian food.......

My mouth is burning, some parts numb......who would ever make food this hot???

lol we have no taste buds left :) 

• Like 3

Hmmm Maleficent could outgross x-men

It's totally happening and I have accepted the strong legs of the movie, but I fear the over-use of the  :rofl: smiley will be upon us on that day. Maleficites gloating all day all night.

• Like 5

I should have known it was going to be this hot, it was my dad's leftover Vindaloo the other day......

Yup. Mouth is now numb :lol:

And there is your problem. Leftover Indian food is always much more spicier than freshly made. The meat gets an extra few days to completely marinate in the spices already present in the food.

• Like 5