BadAtGender

Tues# TF4 10.41, HTTYD2 2.61, 22JS 2.28, Malef 1.57, TLAM2 1.17 | Full numbers Page 1

Joke uber nitpicky complaint on Fault:

I noticed in one scene when Hazel removed An Imperial Affliction from her bookshelf that it was next to Catching Fire. In larger shots, I noticed she had all of certain series together. Thus, why does an organized girl like her presumably have The Hunger Games series separated?

This has been uber-nitpicky complaint with Blankments. Join us next time when I dissect the cast billing of How to Train Your Dragon 2.

• Like 1

It's taken me ∞ days (so far) to read THG.

Some infinities are larger than other infinities

But he didn't say that, he just said he wouldn't have liked it as a kid.

Then he was a lame kid :)

I would like to get an animated movie for adults. But at the moment the big budget ones are mainly produced with kids in mind.

Get hyped for SAUSAGE PARTY then

and maybe they're produced with kids in mind, but I can't imagine either Dragon 2 or LEGO being directed with solely kids in mind

• Like 1

Why are we even talking about The Green Lantern?It didn't even make the cut for my blu ray collection. I even have The Happening.

In my movie layover, I was looking at Blu-rays and was all "DAMN. I wish I could collect like ED"

Box-office? Sure. Quality? Really depends on the viewer. I liked CORALINE more than FROZEN, for example.

Funny you mention Coraline; it's the only one on that list I didn't like more than Frozen lol

What crummy 4th of July openers. Why the hell wasn't Cap 2 scheduled for a release this week? Transformers and Apes be damned, it would have felt so right to have TWS open today.

• Like 2

What crummy 4th of July openers. Why the hell wasn't Cap 2 scheduled for a release this week? Transformers and Apes be damned, it would have felt so right to have TWS open today.

It would've felt right but...July 4th landing on a Friday, not to mention Guardians being so close, never mind Maleficent formerly occupying this date...I can see why they wouldn't have gone there. I'm not sure it would've been a better choice either. Marvel went with an atypical date, and it paid off in spades. I doubt opening here would've helped.
  • Like 1