La Binoche

Thurs #s (Deadline): T:AOE 9.45, Tammy 5.5, DUFE 2.6, ETE 2.6, HTTYD + 22 JS 2.5

It will be close to 50%. Not as bad as it could have been, considering. Plus there has to be a dollar run coming. Hope is dim, but not completely lost.

Looking at IJ4 and TIH it could actually could drop in the 40-45% range after that nice Thu bump. The dream(over X3) is not dead. ;)

• Like 1

The real sad thing is that we lost Shay. He was all of those things too but there was never anything nasty behind it, he could call you a fat American one day then love you the next.I miss him.

:wub:I miss Shay so much. Most unjustified banning of all time. And that includes Fish. That's a lot coming from me. Fucking PC bullshit in this forum sometimes. Smdh.
  • Like 5

IDK, I always found BKB entertaining outside of his truly bizarrely racist comments in the Fantastic Four thread

Sure he showed flashes of genius, but most of the time he tended to make rather awkward comments.

• Like 1

IDK, I always found BKB entertaining outside of his truly bizarrely racist comments in the Fantastic Four thread

He'd be ok if we only let him post in Avengers and DC film threads.

Sure he showed flashes of genius, but most of the time he tended to make rather awkward comments.

I'm not saying he was a great guy. Compared to Kal, fishnets or Shay, I enjoy him

he's like the tallest midget